what do you call LO

smokey08

Reaction score
I call Mia, Mimi and OH calls her Princess...
my mother thinks we should be calling her by her name as not to confuse her...

have you got nicknames for your LO's??? or do you call them by their full names?? xxxx

i call my baby all sorts of nicknames, her real name is Lyla but me and her dad call her Lyla Smiler, princess, chubbachub, bubba. but she still looks round when we call Lyla, so i dont think it does confuse them as long as you call them by their name some of the time haha :)
x

Our LO is Freya but we call her pumpkin, pumpernickel or pudding lol...........she still knows her name though ;) x

Tyler, Tyty, Mr Moo, Mr Poo (if he smells!) Mr Miffle, Grumpkin, Boy, little man, little one etc etc

I need to stop using nicknames till little man knows his name as it is confusing enough as he is called harrison but I have always called him harry but I also call him mummys baby, prince nolan, little man etc. But I always call people my nicknames and hubby has hundreds of nicknames!!
xxx

I call Charlie - Char
Lewis is being called Lewy less than I thought he would, we tend to use his full name but I do occasionally call him fatty :)

Ashton,Ashy, mummys baby,Ashy baby, little mokey or chubs :L he knows his name I think though x

Georgia, madam, monkey, wrigglebutt, toots, tootells,

Depends what mood I'm in and what she's doing.

Xxx

OMG we have far too many nicknames for Oz lol

Oz
Ozzy
Ozzy Bozzy
Ozzle Bozzle
Bozzille
Boz
Oscar Boscar
Cheeks
Monkey

It's a wonder he knows his name is actually Oscar lol

I call paige 'paigie' and my OH has started calling her his 'bean' and it melts my heart everytime he says it :blush:

depends on mood!

snorey macsnoreson, the little fart, madam, princess, bambino, goregous one, goregous goregous, frog face, poppet, pops, emma-weema, her, sausage.

i do try and call her emma most times!

My sisters youngest (sicilly) I call her sissy and her brothers call her bumbum weird nickname I know...she does know her name though.

Smith1980 aww I love name Freya! We were going to call our baby that if it was a girl :)

I call him Georgie, little chap, sweetie pie, little one... And just to confuse everyone I also use different variations of his middle name which is Russian - Alyosha and Alyoshenka :) I don't think it would confuse him - babies are clever! ;)

Rhea gets Rhea Grace is she is having a strop ! rhea Roo, Roo Roo, lady Lou, loulous, baba and stinky !!

Ethan just gets his full name when he is in trouble. An I call him buddy quite a bit.

Kian gets his full name when in trouble ! And kiki alot the the time !! Xx

Jack's nicknames are endless! Jackabean, JackJack, Daddy calls him Monkey or Monkey Moo, I call him Gorgeous, Bubba, Handsome Chappy, Scrummy Bum, Scrumptious.

He knows his name is Jack though. Jackabean & Bubba are the main 2 I use :) x

We've called elyssa, Ellie from birth.. She's known at school as Ellie too.. Never called her elyssa!!
We call lilyanna, lily.. Or lilypops :) little angel is another one we call her :)
My mum always tells me off and says we need to call her by her name but it's not a problem for me
Ellie didn't know her name was actually elyssa til she was at school which is quite bad really :(

Last edited:
We call Alice, Alice bear, bear and munchkin

Oh my goodness we have sooo many names for Romilly!!

Rom Bom, Bom Bom, RomBomBibilyboo, Bubba Bom Bom, Baby Lady, Miss BomBom................best stop now !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back