What do you call their bits?????

Beatlesfan

Reaction score
Just wondering what you call your little one's private parts? My partner changed LO's nappy other day and said oh she's got poo all on her lady bits (was a v. messy nappy!!!) and I just thought lady bits did not sound right!!!! :shock:

My brother has girls and boys... I know the boys call theirs a winky not sure about the girls.. think it's minnie...obviously the boys must talk about theirs a lot more!!!!

I realise as LO gets older we will need to use a word that is acceptable in public and sounds right to us.

As children my sister and I called ours "tuppence" and the brothers called theirs willies. Don't like either of these... :(

:think: help please!!

sounds odd i know, but at the minute, we say 'lets point your ding-dong down' when we are putting his nappy on. i'm sure in time the 'name' will change tho!!

Lydia's is all just 'bum' at the moment. Alex is the same, and I don't really refer to his penis as anything other than 'him', as in "let's make sure you're pointing down".

We call hannahs tuppence and kieron was willie :oops:

i call Willows her noonie dont know if this is right or not but its what we have always said

paris calls hers "wanjit" - I used to say a winnie but she couldn't say that and it stuck

we call harry's bits diggle

"Lady bits" encompass the entire lady bit collection in our house... so that includes boobies... :rotfl:

But we use fanny for the bottom bits.. Its a really old expression but my mum used it and her mum was Victorian. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I call James' his 'willy'. I have no idea what I'd call girly bits? :think:

My mum used to call mine my 'middle' when I was little which makes no sense at all

my nephew use 2 call his "pena" relle got on my nerves lol

so i wont be using that for tameron im not sure thou...

lady bits sounds a bit 2 obvious in pulic 2 wat u r reffering to i think u have a point :)

i use 2 call myn fanny... but now its fanjita... i dont like the proper version :rotfl:

We use "Tuppy" for lady bits
and Willy or winky for boys.

Girls are getting older now and Eldest girl came in from school one day saying her bits in grown up terms is called a "Progina" :rotfl: :rotfl:
Me and OH were in hysterics laughing and had to tell her its called "Vagina" poor thing...so naive

i like noo-noo and foo-foo! and front bum. altho i hav used "lady bits" and "fanny"!

oh, and for boys- willy, winkle, dinkle, tail...
haha i love cute names for bits!

Willy or winkle for boy. When i was little my mum always called girls bits a privite but i donr know any one else who called it that. the names for girls bits arent as nice as the boys!

Girls have a fadooda or a front bum
and harrison has a winky or layley

We call her 'lady bits' her noonie, or her foofie :lol:

Emily has a Tuppy
Jack has a Widgy

Tuppy seems to have been passed down from my grandma LOL
Widgy i have no idea where i got that one from :lol:

We call Jess's bits her moo moo or her mooey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts