What do you call bump/baby?

Cos when I told them I was pregnant we were watching the playoffs and o e of the teams had a player called Michael bostwick he he my Sis said ere bostwick that is a good name and it stuck

My family r so random! I get a text every day from mum that sys how r u and bostwick? He he

Well we called baby "bean" from early on but I referred to baby as "shrimp" last weekend when with my friends kids so shrimp seems to be his/her new name!!

Good thread.

I call mine baby or bubs mainly!

X

i used to call mine baby or bubba but now we know hes a he i call him lil man my oh on the other hand calls him the lion, cos i really want to call him leon but he thinks everyone will call him lion so know hes all like how the lion today lol think its on the verge of developing into a nickname poor lil thing lol:wall2::wall2::wall2:

I always call out 'Baby' or 'Grace/Gracie' whenever I'm talking to bump.
I refer to her as Grace if I'm talking to others about her and my family/OH call her Grace too :D xxx

Last edited:
To start off with, I called her 'bump' but my mum, hubby & boys called her 'her or she' I would't do this as the little voice in the back of my mind kept saying'even though you feel its a girl, it could still be a boy!'.......Then we found out she is a she :) I now tend to call her princess :) hubby and boys are already calling her Lilli....poor girls already had her name shortened before she has even been born lol x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back