What colour should i dye my hair?

Flame

Reaction score
I cant decide what colour i should dye my hair. Its currently Black with very faded red streaks in but my roots are mahussive and it needs sorting.

Do i go all black again?
Do it red?
Do it brown?
Leave it to grow out and have a funny coloured hair?

depends on what would suit your skin type i do mine blonde as im quite fair so black looks terrible on me same as red doesnt suit at all im naturaly light brown
manda x

im really light skinned - my natural colour is blonde - been dying it for a few years now and usualy have blonde and brown streaks with dark brown underneath but went to hairdressers on Saturday and she died it totally brown with only a tiny few blonde peices :shock:

it was very big shock at first but its kinda growing on me now!

I vote treat yourself and have a hairdresser do some really fancy highlights or something, I'm off on Wednesday (7th - birthday!!) to have mine done while DH is at work!! It's pricy but worth it 2-3 times a year! :)

With a name like Flame it's got to be red! :D

I'd go red but I'd need to see a pic of you to get the idea :)

Minxy Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:31 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a name like Flame it's got to be red!

Exactly what I thought!!

S. xx

show us a pic!

without seeing one though I would say dye it all back to sort out the roots and cover the fading red, let it settle for a week then put red and purple streaks in, used to do my hair like that all the time and loved it!

i think red or brown :D

i had black hair for yrs. i and only just got it lifted to bown.

black hair makes people look a bit harsh where as brown is more softer.

but i do love red :D

when you say red so you mean dark red or bright red?

I died my hair black a few times, But it also used to be a ash blonde with chocolate brown underneath and I am going to get that done again :)

Flame said:
Definately a dark red.

i think red then. red is so nice differnt and sexy 8)

ild like to do mine red

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back