A Hair Dye Disaster??

Flossy82

Reaction score
Omg guys what have i done?? I thought that for a change i would dye my a hair a different colour a nice deep brown or so it said on the box. Anyway read all the instructions through etc and had the colour the bottle (with whatever it has in it)? and the conditioner for afterwards anyway so here i am adding what i thought was the colour to the bottle and then realised after id started to put it on it was the conditioner id mixed in with it :wall: oh well so i added the colour to the bottle and mixed it all together again :roll: finished applying it to my hair and left it for the set time and then rinsed it. it wasnt until i went to dry it i had seen the end result my hair is now black :shock: and now im getting called the goth cause its really dark and it wasnt mean to turn out like that. :( sometimes when i do these things im sure i really do forget myself sometimes :oops:

owwww you silly sod lol....

dont worry im black to and look like a goth.

its so hard to go lighter to as no dye will ,lift the black out, im going the hair dressers its costing over £100 i want to go light brown with some blonde bits.

what does your fella think of it?

awww hun it wont have been the conditioner that turned your hair black. It will have been the hair dye. Sometimes dark brown turns black. When you keep washing it, it will soon turn brown, even if it says permanent on the box. It'll rinse out soon enough :) dont worry to much goth lady :wink:

P.s if you cant wait and its really getting on your nerves then you could buy some prelighting cream, you can get this from anywhere eg asda, tesco etc. Mix it up and put it on your hair, but only leave it on for a couple of mins NO LONGER, dont leave it on as long as it says on the box.

But I sugest that your hair does the work anyway, permanent hair colour isnt really permanent, your hair has natrual oils that will strip it out. So just keep washing it.

dionne he took one look at me and said well if your into that kinda thing then its ok. :oops:

Flossy82 said:
dionne he took one look at me and said well if your into that kinda thing then its ok. :oops:
lol, kris loves my hair black, im fed up of it.

Oops!! Come on then post a piccie!!!!

Micki.x

p.s Am I wicked???? :lol:

i was fed up with my hair colour and wanted a change and look what i got for it :shock:

lol. when i was preg i put light brown on and it went black so now im stuck with it

Before I started hairdressing, I wanted my hair blue for some reason, did it turn out blue tho!! No it didnt!! lmao it was green and I had to got to the shops to get some brown to cover it up lol so I shouldnt worry at least its not green hehe

no niki thats mean you wouldnt want to see my ugly mug anyway!!!! o/h now isnt really talking to me for my sort of badish blunder :cry:

Sorry about the state of this picture guys i look dreadful (let alone my hair) :oops: cant believe you've made me do this niki!!! :evil:

PICT0025.jpg

awww ignore the OH hes male and therefor cant have an opinion lol

Hey you silly old thing you. I think it looks great. It really suits you. :D

Nicki.xxx

(Just noticed that in my last reply I called myself Micki???? what a nonce!)

but god isnt the sight of my ugly mug just awful!!!!!!!! :lol:

I think it looks nice. It suits you :D

Rachel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94