hair

ah yeah if it goes orange i will be happy, coz the warm brown will take well over that, and the highlights (caramel) shopuld take ok over that too.

if i have to cut it shorter then i will, just would like not to as i have been growing it, for my wedding it was short so its grown really quick!

xx

Hopefully you're will take babe :D I had to dye mine back to black and only use semi-premanents for at least 6 months. DONT DIY STRIP BLACK HAIR!! :lol:

I can't wait to see what your hair looks like :D

yeah it was well short in your wedding pics. must grow so fast.. layla seems your a hairdresser u will smack me if i told you i havnt even had the ends trimmed in 6yrs :shock:

this is the colour i want

colour.jpg

Dionne, trim it!!! lol it grows quicker belive it or not.

i dont think i will ever go back to hairdressing, i hated working in a salon, its so bitchy, and i used to always get in trouble coz i was honest and up front with people instead of bitching behind there backs lol

xx

wow your hair grows mega fast....

yh i love that pic of posh hair and cheryl. ild love it. its so pretty and femine and fresh.

i think its cheap how much you have been quoted layla. i got qouted £90 last time but took so many atemps it they tryed to charge me £160 i told them to do one as it was their fault quoting me wrong lol payed £110 in the end

bummer!!!

I have to cancell the hairdressers, cant afford it now coz we are going away again in two weeks.

so im going to do it myself! geting the stuff tomorrow so i wll atempt it tomorrow night, hope it works!

xx

only to st albans, jases mate lives there and its his b day so they are having a do.

but coming from south wales we are having to spend hte night and pertol wont be cheap so we need a bitof money for that weekend.

xx

Sounds like you'll have a good time!
Great excuse for a road trip!!!
xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member