A Hair Dye Disaster??

I think it looks ace - you don't look like a goth at all....and even if you did (which you don't) - there's nothing wrong with that - goths are ace ;)

see this is why i ask you guys because your all honest and i value your opinions alot!!! so sod the o/h who doesnt really like it!!!! :dance:

I like it too, Iv gone darker, like a purpley brown and I love it! I think it suits you, how about a before picute for comparison?

I also think it's nice, Flossy!
I wish I could do the same, you see, I am light brown, and have always wanted to be either blond, or black! :roll:

I already have tried blond, but I haven't got the guts to go to black! :?

I really really think it suits you! :wink:

Mel xx

Thanks all yeah if i can find a before and after picture i'l put it up!!! i think the worst thing i ever done to my hair was to bleach it blond big mistake and it looked awful couldnt really do much tthen til it had grow out a bit :oops:

Flossy82 said:
the worst thing i ever done to my hair was to bleach it blond big mistake and it looked awful couldnt really do much tthen til it had grow out a bit :oops:

yes, I know exactly what you mean!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mel xx

it looks really nice

i tried to die my hair black not long ago and my old blonde highlights rejected it and i ended up purple and blue lmao :eek:

but it really suits u

cas xx

i think it looks nice hun it suits you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94