Would you!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Ok, 1 question,

i need to dye my hair, its a red colour, mahogony actually..

would you trust your other half to do it,

im in 2 minds, i dont want hair dye all round my face, neck etc.. :rotfl:

cheers girls, your opinions will help me decide..

:hug:

dont let the hormones take over course you bloody wouldnt are you crazy? I wouldt let Ian BRUSH my hair

My DH used to always dye my hair for me, he did a really good job. My hair's back to it's original colour now but I would trust him to do it again :D

SarahB said:
My DH used to always dye my hair for me, he did a really good job. My hair's back to it's original colour now but I would trust him to do it again :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Christ! thats good ... your still braver than me to let your oh do it in the first place!

aww alfiesmummy.. :hug: argh i need someone to do it though, its gone a funny colour lol... unless i wait till next week and get my cousinm to do it, but i know it looked horrible this morning, mark said it looks fine, but you know what we are like... :rotfl:

sarah, did he not get it anywhere, or did he, and whats the best stuff to get it off do u think if he did do it..

He did a much better job than me, I was always useless at it. He never spilled the dye so I don't know how you would get it off.

Maybe get him to do a small section first and you will see how steady his hand is and how good he is at it. :think:

I think im gonna leave it, he has such a heavy hand, dread to think what im gonna look like after.. :rotfl:

i actually asked him to do it once and ended up in a huff infront of the mirror doing it myself, he just didnt seem to get the idea that you need to cover every strand :wall: :wall:

My mums friend lets her husband dye her hair...it's a kind of red colour but she always ends up looking like ronald mcdonald so i say no! :D

Yeah I'd give him a go but I'd probably take over cos he wouldn't do it right! :)

Richard always did a great job of colouring mine

I wouldnt let anyone except someone trained to dye my hair
I used to do it myself and 9/10 times it came out great :cheer:

My hubby used to dye my hair pink for me hehe. He used to do a good job :D

well i have decided im gonna do it myself when bradley has gone to bed, hope it works, going to colour it like a shampoo.. :rotfl:

hahaha bet i miss loads...

na no way... he doesn't even know how to cook chicken and his 22 :roll:

hun thunk about it

Hi

I put no dont think he woudl do it good enough,
It all depends on your own Oh really
Katrina

mine use to help me highlight mine :shock: pulling the strands thriugh the cap n stuff then helping me dye the back !

i used to dye my hair black myself, and i'd've let him do it for me; but now i have highlights and i wouldnt let him do that! i wouldnt even let myself do it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back