What are you eating?

FallingStar

Reaction score
Due to a slight hijack of the boob thread by Cheesy Bean Toast (sorry!) I thought I'd better start a new one for the food thing.

What's your favourite food at the mo? Any weird and wonderful concoctions we should all be eating?

Most of seem to have a cheese fetish... anyone on sweet things?

Looking forward (I think!) to hearing what the rest of you preggers chicks are eating at the mo :D xxx

Definitely cheese - been eating loads of it - macaroni cheese, cheese and onion sandwiches, mini cheddars, wotsits or just big lumps of cheddar! :)

Definitely cheese - been eating loads of it - macaroni cheese, cheese and onion sandwiches, mini cheddars, wotsits or just big lumps of cheddar! :)

Yumee, cheese, just eating a cheese sandwich now with a bag of cherry toms and a packet of mini cheddars. Loving ice cream at the moment 2 x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah I love you for creating this thread falling!!! Jodie...now I want macaroni cheese!!! I've been craving salty and cheesy things, as well as oranges...can't get enough of them!!!xx

Ah I love you for creating this thread falling!!! Jodie...now I want macaroni cheese!!! I've been craving salty and cheesy things, as well as oranges...can't get enough of them!!!xx

Macaroni cheese has been a fav of mine since I was a little girl - only usually have it once in a blue moon but since being pregnant had it about six times already - great for lunch when at home!!! Has to be home-made cheese sauce though xx

Yes yes, I totally agree!!! I put some mustard in my home-made sauce...and enough cheese to sink a ship!!!xx

I can't digest cheese now I'm preggers (*sob*)...hopefuly this'll go in tri 2 because i'd kill for a really gooey cheesey topped lasagne. But in the meantime, I'm loving pineapple... went to Tesco yesterday and bought a whole pineapple, some pre-packed pineapple chunks and 3 cartons of pineapple juice. Pineappletastic!

mmm deffo cheese! Have always loved it but even more now! love cheese and fruit together, ie cheese and pineapple or cheese and satsumas! Also anything salty

Oooh cheese for me too. I have to have a cheese sandwich everyday for lunch!! Have been eating prawn cocktail crisps too!!

Oh back onto the food topic woo hooo, thought it was only me with the cheese thing going on, thankfully not. Macaroni cheese and chips with a side order of cheese & bean toastie ohhh yyeaaahhh yum x

Ive had no cravings, what so ever, I dont like anything different or more. I cant eat as much as usual so portion sizes have gone down so I eat a bit more often but I havent had anything different from normal. I was really hoping for some weird craving or something but Ive had nothing lol! xxx

ice cream!!! ice lollys, milkshakes and ice cream with strawberry sauce mmmmmm mmmm!

my freezer is packed full of ice cream and lollies at the mo :) i went through a stage a week or so ago when it was all i could eat! x

my freezer is packed full of ice cream and lollies at the mo :) i went through a stage a week or so ago when it was all i could eat! x

My freezer is the same, has to be ben and jerrys though x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah...when I'm being sick I can only stomach fruit pastille lollies!!!xx

OMG i have been eating loads of cheese too, never realised until someone asked what id had for tea and then they said god your eating cheese alot. I thought OMG i am! cheese for breakfast,tea supper ha xxx

Last edited:
Worcester Sauce Wheat Crunchies are also a favourite at the mo :) Also had cheese and onion sandwich for lunch lol.
Have got a thing of ready mixed prawn cocktail in the fridge.. and I LOVE prawn cocktail, but I just can't face it! Prawns are fine, had prawn and rocket pizza the other night, and chilli prawn stirfry the night before.. but the prawn cocktail in the fridge? Yuk.. makes me want to throw just thinking of it. Will make hubby eat it later :D xxx

I was craving anything mint flavoured up until Sunday - I even contemplated eating toothpaste! lol

That craving has gone now and I haven't had anymore. I'm constantly hungry but don't want to eat anything?! Very weird! lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back