What are you eating?

What a fab thread....I cannot stand to see it retired!

I think I have been craving calcium.....for the past week all I have wanted is chilli cheese on toast, chilli cheese and beans etc

I don't normaly eat cheese and I never drink milk which is where the calcium theory comes in.....

I thought we could not eat ice cream by the way girls?

xx

Cheese and onion toasted sandwishes with mature chedder!!! And old skool toffee crisp ice lollys hmmmmm :p

Definately been fancying cheese and salty things. I keep fancying salty anchovies and general seafood but I know fish is a bit iffy so kept away from it!! Oh and if I have had bacon or sausage sarnies I've been having brown sauce!! I have always always never had any sauce and eaten it dry!! Odd!!

Ruthie so many people cheese I can only sumise it's the calcium thing lol However with you saying cheese and onion I am now thiking of popping out and buying a toasty maker lol I have not had one of them for years!

Talking of fish!

I have never been a fish lover myself....but just lately I have the over whelming urge for fish in butter sauce with mash and carrots!

It is real fish in them things right???

I have actually gone off all forms of fish.....
Eatings more eggs and foo yung yum yum

What a fab thread....I cannot stand to see it retired!

I think I have been craving calcium.....for the past week all I have wanted is chilli cheese on toast, chilli cheese and beans etc

I don't normaly eat cheese and I never drink milk which is where the calcium theory comes in.....

I thought we could not eat ice cream by the way girls?

xx

i bloody hope we can eat ice cream cos i had a couple of weeks where it was literally all i could keep down! lol

Hmm I am not sure on eggs at the moment Hopeful....I did at one point want Bacon and Egg rolls a lot - But refused to have them as I could not eat runny eggs lol

Don't worry Cherelle I looked it up on the net - Mayonnaise, ice cream, salad dressing - as long as they haven't been made using raw egg. Generally, mayonnaise, ice cream and salad dressing you buy in shops will have been made with pasteurised egg, which means it's safe to eat. But it's better to avoid home-made versions if they contain raw egg.

I could have sworn when I was having DS they banned Ice Cream completely tho!

Ruthie so many people cheese I can only sumise it's the calcium thing lol However with you saying cheese and onion I am now thiking of popping out and buying a toasty maker lol I have not had one of them for years!

Talking of fish!

I have never been a fish lover myself....but just lately I have the over whelming urge for fish in butter sauce with mash and carrots!

It is real fish in them things right???

lol! I hadn't used one for years until last week, £6 from tescos!!! Even contemplating having one for breakfast! :lol:

i am loving icecream at the minute all in the form of corneto lol
im also eating lots and by the bag load lots of tangerines haha not good for my old eczema though :(

and i so can not wait for my christmas dinner yum yum yum

I've moved on from cheese now (sneaking back in from tri 2 for a minute) to satsumas - I keep eating loads of them in one go! Maybe body needed calcium from the cheese and now vit C from the satsumas. On the ice cream front I think the only stuff you need to avoid is the Mr Whippy ice creams from the vans in case bacteria has developed as it is not so tightly temperature regulated. Normal lollies and shop bought ice cream fine though xx

just about everything im alowed altho one thing is onions....

iv never ate them in my life refused to eat anything an onion had been near now i find my self standing eating it raw by the chunk lol

Well girls I have had to put a stop to the cheese....My nightmares are getting progressively worse and now are like scenes from a horror movie.....Aparently cheese can do this to you? I will let you know if it stops lol

Midnight/Jodied I have really really wanted tangerines/satsumas for weeks now but they make my acid even worse :(

I am gutted I did not look up the Ice Cream thing sooner....OH took us out for Sunday Lunch last week and I skipped pudding as I thought I had to miss out on ice cream...they have these yummy looking ice creams and I had to sit there watching them!

Today I brought Tomato and basil soup to work and some nice crusty rolls with butter on! I think I made the right choice!

xx

My favourite thread! I'm still loving my cheese...especially cheese and onion pasties at the moment. And I too am absolutely crazy about satsumas at the moment, glad to see it's not just me! I have about 3 or 4 a day!xx

OMG just had a cheese & onion pasty for lunch with a packet of cheddars, spooky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back