We've set a date!!!!!

katietateypot

Reaction score
Me and Jay have been engaged since april 2009 and had decided to save and wait until 2012 to get married but when i was pregnant we decided to see what money was like when avaMai arrived and see if we could do it sooner. well....we have now set a date for 7th May 2011 which is 2 days before our 5 year anniversary :dance: I'm so excited !!!
I keep thinking about how much there is to do in time but LOVE planning it all. We have already put our deposit down for our venue in Liverpool an i have an appointment next Saturday to look at some WEDDING DRESSES!! :)

I know this is probably such a pointless thread but i am sooooooo excited!!!! :love:

Not pointless at all hun, its well exciting!!
Well done you and congrats!!x

Congratulations hun!! How exciting! So happy for you xxx

yayy for weddings - lovely to now have a date to work too

Have you chosen what colour scheme your going for yet?

Congratulations Hun :love: it will fly by and be here in no time

I know im just so excited, we went into Liverpool yesteray and bought our wedding rings, i know its a little early but better buy them now so we know exactly what we have left than spend it all and have to use kitchen foil on the day :lol:

We have chosen to have pink as our main colour but not baby pink almost like the pink of the superdrug bag if that makes sense. I don't know the name for it but i do have a ribbon that colour that i carry around everywhere with me just incase we see something. :)

I hope it does go fast in a way but then i think that Ava-mai will be 9 months then which just seems CRAZY and i don't want to wish her early months away so time going slow is ok aswell! xxxxxx

:lol: Loving the Superdrug colour! How fab hun it must be so so so exciting :)

Congratulations! It is such an amazing day xxx

yeah very exciting indeed!! :)
Chose my dress on Saturday, went to liverpool for a nose and ended up paying for half of it!!! It is lovely though!! :love:

how exciting I love weddings and talking about weddings they are fab!

Aww how exciting! Congratulations hun :) I remember when we set the date for our wedding. We were engaged for 2 years before setting the date and then 3 by the time we got married. I think waiting made it the more special. Have fun trying on those dresses!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back