~~~*Wedding Thread*~~~

I'm bumping up this thread...i only have 4 days to go! eek!! Just spent this afternoon making the table plan as we have given our final numbers to the venue today... 80 for the ceremony and wedding breakfast and 110 for the evening reception.

We're holding it at a Botanical Gardens so my table names are named after tropical flowers that can be found in teh glass houses so things like orchid and jasmine. The guests have to walk through the tropical house and the arid house to get to the ceremony room and ballroom.

I have 4 adult bridesmaids and a flowergirl, the flowergirl is wearing ivory with a purple flower and and my maids are all in purple long fishtails.

My flowers are purple, pink and cream and i have trailing orchids in the bouquet. My dress is ivory and i have a veil which i'll wear over my face for the ceremony and a crystal tiara.

Good luck with your wedding Frankie, wow that sounds gorgous, all flower themed XX

May you have truely special day.. with all the mingling you do on your wedding day, try and do it together instead of sperately as my OH and I ended up not seeing each other for most ofk our party as so many people to get round XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back