Well, I'm officially back here...

naomi88

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Had hoped I wouldn't be back in this section, but as many of you know I had surgical management for my miscarriage the week before last. Bleeding stopped two days ago, and so we dtd for the first time last night. Hurt a bit (sorry if tmi) and I cried afterwards but it sort of feels easier now that we are trying again- guess it is giving me something to focus on.

Really hope I'm not in this section for too long- people keep saying that you're more fertile after a mc, and hoping that is true.

Using conceive plus and soft cups this cycle, as that's what I used the month I got the BFP. No idea when I am going to ovulate though. If my cycles are as they were before, it should be early this week. Might have missed the boat already. Hoping not though- it would be lovely to get a BFP first cycle.

Anyway, there's lots of names here I don't recognise now so hello to everyone who has recently joined the site. If anyone is around ovulation point at the moment, it would be lovely to have some cycle buddies?

xx

After having my miscarriage on 12th june i am also back ttc not that im aware what my cycle is doing or where i am just hoping much like you to catch as soon as possible!

xxxx

Hi Hun. How are you feeling now? I cried after me and oh bd for the first time too. Hopefully we won't be back here too long. There are loads of us who have mc recently and hoping we can all support each other through the stress of the next few months. I think I'm about 3/4dpo. Got some serious cramping going on so doubt I've caught this cycle but who knows. Message me anytime Hun.

Are you using OPK's? I did because I wanted to track this cycle but ended up bd in my fertile window. I used conceive plus too x

Hey Naomi, sorry again to see you back here, I still can't believe so many of us have ended up in this situation, it's horrible. We're very much straight back to ttc but I'm still showing as positive on pregnancy test so that's sort of deflated me at the moment as don't know how long it's going to take. It'll be 3 weeks on Wed since my D&C.

Lets hope we're all back in Tri 1 soon, I liked it so much better there than here, no offence to anyone intended xxx

Hi Hun. How are you feeling now? I cried after me and oh bd for the first time too. Hopefully we won't be back here too long. There are loads of us who have mc recently and hoping we can all support each other through the stress of the next few months. I think I'm about 3/4dpo. Got some serious cramping going on so doubt I've caught this cycle but who knows. Message me anytime Hun.

Are you using OPK's? I did because I wanted to track this cycle but ended up bd in my fertile window. I used conceive plus too x

Hi Daley

Perhaps the cramping is something positive not af related?

Wasn't going to use opks but just did one and it was positive.. so better get cracking again tonight. Although did a pregnancy test at the same time and there was a faint whisper of a line on that... so do you think the opk could be a false positive?

Can't believe how many of us are back in ttc :( At least there's lots of us who can support each other though- when one of us has a bad day, there are others who will know exactly how they're feeling.

Thanks for your support Daley :) Hope you're doing ok. xxx

After having my miscarriage on 12th june i am also back ttc not that im aware what my cycle is doing or where i am just hoping much like you to catch as soon as possible!

xxxx

Aw sorry you're back here too. Are you using opks or just taking things as they come? I wasn't going to use opks this month, but curiosity got the better of me as wanted to see if my cycles had returned to normal (which they seem to have) xxx

Hey Naomi, sorry again to see you back here, I still can't believe so many of us have ended up in this situation, it's horrible. We're very much straight back to ttc but I'm still showing as positive on pregnancy test so that's sort of deflated me at the moment as don't know how long it's going to take. It'll be 3 weeks on Wed since my D&C.

Lets hope we're all back in Tri 1 soon, I liked it so much better there than here, no offence to anyone intended xxx

Hi hun
I know, it's incredibly shitty that so many of us are back here. Really hope we are all in that lucky statistic of people who go on to get their bfps straight away.
Are your bfps still dark, or is it a light line now? I just did a test and there was a really faint shadow of a line.
When did you stop bleeding?
Perhaps speak to your doc if it's still positive on Friday? xxx

Hi I had MMC medically managed on 27th may, I got a positive opk a week later than i normally would on cd28, counting the day I passed everything in hospital as cd1.
I'm now 7dpo and don't feel very hopeful, but if I get af il know where I am a little better! X

Hi I had MMC medically managed on 27th may, I got a positive opk a week later than i normally would on cd28, counting the day I passed everything in hospital as cd1.
I'm now 7dpo and don't feel very hopeful, but if I get af il know where I am a little better! X

Hope your gut instinct is wrong and you've got a lovely bfp waiting for you! Will you be testing or just waiting for af? xx

Hi lovely , in so sorry that you've had to go through all if this and I truly hope you and only in ttc for a brief time x

There's a few of us aroun ov and post ov so come join us :) xxx

BabyDust *****

Hi Naomi, sorry to read about what you've been through and I hope you get a bfp very soon.

I'm very happy to have a buddy, but doubt a cycle buddy as I'm wait, not no so patiently at all for AF! Had very early miscarriage 24th May and we chose to wait until after my first period, so naturally, it is taking ages to arrive! Last pregnancy was actually unplanned so this will be our first cycle ttc, so I'm very new here!

Good luck hun xx

xxxx

Aw sorry you're back here too. Are you using opks or just taking things as they come? I wasn't going to use opks this month, but curiosity got the better of me as wanted to see if my cycles had returned to normal (which they seem to have) xxx

Just taking things as they come OH doesnt want to do all the testing so we arnt under as much pressure didnt do any testing last time so just hope we catch again like that xxx

Fx we all get our precious little babies very very soon. It's been an awful time lately for miscarriages. We all certainly need some good news

Michelle x

Good Luck hun.
Can't imagine the heartache both yourself and alot of the other ladies have been through lately.

Really hope we all get some sticky beans soon and all move to Tri 1 together
xx

So sorry to see you back here hun. I'm sure you'll have a bfp very soon. Good luck x x x

It's always awful to see someone back here, i hope you're feeling ok xx

Hi Naomi, sorry to read about what you've been through and I hope you get a bfp very soon.

I'm very happy to have a buddy, but doubt a cycle buddy as I'm wait, not no so patiently at all for AF! Had very early miscarriage 24th May and we chose to wait until after my first period, so naturally, it is taking ages to arrive! Last pregnancy was actually unplanned so this will be our first cycle ttc, so I'm very new here!

Good luck hun xx

Nice to meet you, and sorry to hear you had a loss too. Hope af shows up for you soon so you can get working on that bfp. The ttc ladies are fab support and generally have lots of tips etc. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your bfp xxx

Fx we all get our precious little babies very very soon. It's been an awful time lately for miscarriages. We all certainly need some good news

Michelle x

Thanks Michelle. Hope you are doing alright- I'm so sorry you've had such a rotten time of it xxx

Hi Daley

Perhaps the cramping is something positive not af related?

Wasn't going to use opks but just did one and it was positive.. so better get cracking again tonight. Although did a pregnancy test at the same time and there was a faint whisper of a line on that... so do you think the opk could be a false positive?

Can't believe how many of us are back in ttc :( At least there's lots of us who can support each other though- when one of us has a bad day, there are others who will know exactly how they're feeling.

Thanks for your support Daley :) Hope you're doing ok. xxx

Get humping? Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back