Hi. I'm new here :-)

LauraB_83

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm new on this forum and recently moved over from another one.

To let you know a bit about me I found out I had pcos when I was 18, met my DH in 2004, got married in 2007 and have been trying for a baby since 2005. I started metformin just over a year ago and that along with agnus castus made my cycles more regular(45-65 days) I got my first ever BFP in November and I was over the moon but this ended a week and a half later :-(

After the mc I had an 81 day cycle and when seeing my consultant next he gave me clomid. I have taken my first round this cycle and ovulated on cd20 I am 10dpo today with no symptoms at all so I pretty much know the witch is going to get me.

I just wanted to say hello anyway and let you know a little bit about me. I look forward to joining you ladies in the TTC section and hope we are not all here that long.

Laura
Xx

Hi Laura, I'm new here too. TTC for 12 months but hoping we won't be here long either. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for us all. x x Claire

Hi butterfly :) great to hear from a familiar friend. Xx

Hi clairey thanks for your post. Glad I'm not the only newby here too. I look forward to fooling your TTC and pregnancy journey xx

Hi everyone

I'm new on this forum and recently moved over from another one.

To let you know a bit about me I found out I had pcos when I was 18, met my DH in 2004, got married in 2007 and have been trying for a baby since 2005. I started metformin just over a year ago and that along with agnus castus made my cycles more regular(45-65 days) I got my first ever BFP in November and I was over the moon but this ended a week and a half later :-(

After the mc I had an 81 day cycle and when seeing my consultant next he gave me clomid. I have taken my first round this cycle and ovulated on cd20 I am 10dpo today with no symptoms at all so I pretty much know the witch is going to get me.

I just wanted to say hello anyway and let you know a little bit about me. I look forward to joining you ladies in the TTC section and hope we are not all here that long.

Laura
Xx

Hello & Welcome.

I have PCOS aswell. I take Metformin, I was taking Agnus Castus but this was given very severe headaches and migraines where I would pass out.

Me and OH been TTC since October and nothing, but I have not had a period since February :(

GL with TTC and FX for your BFP!

x

Don't give up Hun I got my first bfp in November last year but miscarried a week and a half later and 6 months on ( yesterday) I got my bfp but the clomid helped shortening my cycles so much xx

Congratulations on you :bfp: & I wish you all the best in your 9 month journey to motherhood :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back