Does this sound normal for coming off pill

JensBump

Reaction score
Hi Ladies hope someone can answer this - I was thinking before that my AF wasn't due till Thurs of this week (on a 28 day cycle) or next Thurs as last month my cycle was 32 days but it seems to have arrived today making my cycle this month 24 days - it is only light and brown (sorry if TMI) at the minute but getting cramps etc I had thought (hoped :x) that I was PG but did a test this morning and it was a BFN.
Does this sound normal?

the pill can really mess with your cycle i would give it a couple of days and if af has not arrived proparly test again xx good luck

When did you come off the pill?

It took over 12 months for my af to settle after coming off the pill. I would have completely random cycles 20 days then 35 days then 28 days and so on. So depending on when you came off the pill it sounds quite normal.

Hope you get a BFP soon. xx

I came off the pill in July 09 and my cycles are crazy and have ranged from 33 days to 69 days. I had very irregular periods before I went on the pill so I dont know mine will settle or if they will always be like that. I have started having acupuncture treatment in the hope it will help.

I can't really remember mine before the pill that well (12 years ago) but I think they were bad and last night I must of got a real taste of it as couldn't sleep with tummy pains till about 1.30am and then up again at 6.30 this morning so totally knackered - but hopefully it is just my system settling down fx

Ive had the most irregular periods everr after coming off injection last year, says it can take up to a year to get back to normal so dont fret!

The pill and the depo made my cycles horrendous. If you are concerned you should go to your GP who might be able to prescribe you something to even them out abit. It can take a while chick but things do go back to normal eventually. I suppose its the price we ay for making sure we don't have a baby all that time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back