Well, I'm officially back here...

Hi again Naomi, I've had a short luteal phase of 10 days for years, so if I get to 11 or 12 dpo I reckon il cave in and test!
Now and again I have a really short 7 day lp, it doesn't seem to have interfered with conceiving luckily.
Once my hpt went neg so did opks, so hopefully you can get a clearer idea soon xx

My friend has 8 day lp's and she's got 3 kids so don't think that should be a problem really. Mine are generally 14 days exactly and never usually make it til day 15 before I test! I have very little patience!

Naomi, so sorry to see you back here, but i agree nothing better than to get back on the ttc band wagon to help you focus and you know your out of that limbo and back having some input into baby making again

You are fertile after a mc or mmc, i fell the next cycle after my 12 week mmc and also the cycle after my 4 plus 3 chemical

Good luck, hope you get a speedy bfp. After my 12 week mmc i had a d&c, af arrived 26 days later and then i ovd 3 days late so recomend using opks c

So sad for you to be back here again hon. Looks like we are cycle buddies again! I think I'm ov'ing about now. Got cb advanced digis this month but they aren't working out too well for me. Hopefully we will both to back to tri one were we belong x x

Hello Naomi. I am pretty new around here. Firstly I need to say how sorry I am for your loss x
I miscarried at ten weeks in April and experienced a chemical last month. I can be your ovulation buddy. I am using ovulation testing strips and got a line today. It could be a bit brighter so I think ovutation may be tomorrow cd16. Everyone on here is so friendly and I really hope baby dust sprinkles kindly on us all this month. Look forward to chatting to you further xx

So sad for you to be back here again hon. Looks like we are cycle buddies again! I think I'm ov'ing about now. Got cb advanced digis this month but they aren't working out too well for me. Hopefully we will both to back to tri one were we belong x x

Aw well glad we can still be cycle buddies. Fx this will be a lucky cycle for both of us.
How was Vegas? Hope you had a fab time!! Xxx

Hello Naomi. I am pretty new around here. Firstly I need to say how sorry I am for your loss x
I miscarried at ten weeks in April and experienced a chemical last month. I can be your ovulation buddy. I am using ovulation testing strips and got a line today. It could be a bit brighter so I think ovutation may be tomorrow cd16. Everyone on here is so friendly and I really hope baby dust sprinkles kindly on us all this month. Look forward to chatting to you further xx

Thanks ajay, and very nice to meet you. Sorry that you've had a tough time of it too- perhaps we can bring each other some luck this cycle :)
Xxx

Naomi, so sorry to see you back here, but i agree nothing better than to get back on the ttc band wagon to help you focus and you know your out of that limbo and back having some input into baby making again

You are fertile after a mc or mmc, i fell the next cycle after my 12 week mmc and also the cycle after my 4 plus 3 chemical

Good luck, hope you get a speedy bfp. After my 12 week mmc i had a d&c, af arrived 26 days later and then i ovd 3 days late so recomend using opks c

Hi jj, hope you're getting on alright.
Thanks- hoping I will catch again quickly. It feels horrible and wrong not being pregnant anymore. Fx I'm back in tri 1 soon, along with all the other ladies who've been having losses recently xx

Had an ace time thanks hon. Think it did us the world of good. Back to work tomorrow tho boo hoo :-( x x

Glad you had fun. Hopefully the time away will have done the trick!! Xx

Just wanted to reiterate what JJ said, I too fell again straight after my early miscarriage. I started a thread in tri1 asking how many of thwm had caught straight afyer mc and there were loads of them.

Im so sorry to see you back here, and of course a lot of other familiar names. I must agree with Michelle, its been an awful past couple of months for mcs. Its especially heartbreaking when you see the LTTTCers in tri1 only to be yanked back out :(

Best of luck ladies, I really am wishing the best for you all xxx

Hi naomi
Im so sorry your back here its so unfair
I hope you get your bfp first try xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90