PURE RANT - im sorry

JayK2387

Reaction score
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My OH's ex gf, ex gfs mum and my MIL are really starting to p*ss me off.

OH has a son from his ex, who we have every other weekend, his name is Jay, hes 3 and cant be anymore excited about being a big brother and its lovely. He always talks to her and pats her and screams wake up at my tummy cause he wants to feel her haha.

ANYWAY

The ex, who is a complete cow, is forever giving my OH hell "bet u love it dont you, Jay being excited" (said as sarcastically as possible) shes forever telling Jay that when Megan comes along he'll be pushed aside and she will keep him awake at night crying, hes told her a few times that his sister will love him - which i think is both cute and funny. Anyway this I can handle cause shes just jealous and enjoys making everyones life difficult - including her own.

Anyway OH drops Jay back to her mums on Sunday where she was interrogating him about the new baby. When he said it was a girl she go's "Oh bet your happy about that then" My oh was like yeah im really excited. TO which she turnt round and go's, SHE (said really horribly like she was talking about a nasty woman not a child who isnt even here yet) WILL NEVER replace Jay. Aaron turnt around and said, of corse she wont, no one will. He was right to say that because no child will ever replace another but at the same time i was thinking in my head and Jay will never replace megan... how pathetic, this grown woman, being spiteful.

So yeah that i expect ex's mother and all that....

ANYWAY

THEN

I find a txt on OH's phone this morning when I was looking for an order number for our sky, from HIS MOTHER, saying, "You may have a new gal and new baby on the way but they do not replace Kyla (his ex) and Jay, you need to make more effort to see them, specially Jay" Im so angry over this!! They have an arrangement that Aaron has Jay every other weekend. He works the weekends he doesnt see him. We dont get any help from the council so he has to work to keep our roof over our heads. He tries to see him as much as possible and Jay loves his weekends with us. Ive met his mum once, although shes always making comments on my facebook. She told me that my daughter looked like Jay already (from the 4d scan - like u can tell) that upset me cause OH's son is his ex's double. She also told me she thought I was gooing to have a massive baby, shes not seen me since I was 18 weeks pregnant lol. Now everyone that sees me says "oh my god your tiny". So for her to say that makes me laugh.

AND

The thing that really bugs me is shes always like "hows my grand daughter" Ohhhh I see shes your grand daughter when it suits you??? But me and her "dont replace his ex and Jay".

Its so pathetic but its making me wanna say you know what, your not her grand mother and your not seeing her, you concerntrate on the grand children that came "first".

OH's dad and step mum have offered to buy us the pram and wouldnt dream of playing these stupid games.

Why is everyone trying to take the most special time of my life away from me!?

Woah sorry ive really ranted but its made me feel better!! I wont spk to OH about this cause I know he'll just get upset/annoyed cause hes always stuck in the middle - its not fair.

xxx

Ah, you poor thing!! Sounds like a nightmare for you!!!!!!!

You just need to concentrate on your and little Megan and try to let these comments and things go over your head, I know that's easier said but you don't need the stress, this is your time that you and OH should be enjoying together, try not to let other people and their comments get you down, just stick 2 fingers up to them (Just in your head though lol) and tell them to get stuffed, they are just jealous and trying to be awkward!!!

Did Megan get active again yesterday? x

Ah, you poor thing!! Sounds like a nightmare for you!!!!!!!

You just need to concentrate on your and little Megan and try to let these comments and things go over your head, I know that's easier said but you don't need the stress, this is your time that you and OH should be enjoying together, try not to let other people and their comments get you down, just stick 2 fingers up to them (Just in your head though lol) and tell them to get stuffed, they are just jealous and trying to be awkward!!!

It sounds as if the most important person in all this (besides you and OH) Jay is acting more mature than the rest of them, he is excited and obviously loves his new sister already and that is the most important thing. Let them say what they want hun as long as Jay knows he is just as loved as ever and included it will all be fine :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mik said:
It sounds as if the most important person in all this (besides you and OH) Jay is acting more mature than the rest of them, he is excited and obviously loves his new sister already and that is the most important thing. Let them say what they want hun as long as Jay knows he is just as loved as ever and included it will all be fine :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Couldn't of said it better myself!! :clap:

awww hun sounds aweful, you shouldnt havent to deal with it!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

hellie123 said:

Ohhh yes lol when I got home, I put the music on and done the housework, when I sat down she was raving away to the music haha! Then didnt stop all night.

She must have just been a snoozy monkey during the day xx

Thanks girls, your so right.

Jay cant wait, he keeps cuddling me and stuff, he loves me so much as I do him. Surely thats all that matters.

I know it cant be easy for his ex but surely if her son is happy then she should be. Her and my OH broke up b4 jay was born cause she cheated, so that was nearly 4 years ago.

Ohh sod em, my rant has made me feel so much better!! lol xx

what a couple of bitches, i would get oh to speak to his mum, thats disgusting.

just wanted to say, ive been following your story, from when you were having so much trouble with your OH's lil boy wanted to say well done you, youve had to deal with so much as well as being pregnant and you could have given up at the 1st hurdle but you didnt, you fort for a place in that litle boys heart and now he sounds like hes realised that you arent the bad person, and that your gonna love him just like he needs.

ignore the ex and her mum, theyre just being immature, if jay can see that hes not going to be pushed away by anyone thats all that matters, that jay enjoys being with you and his daddy and soon his baby sister.

keep up the good work and keep smiling :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

God what a nightmare !

Why cant some people just move on accept that life moves on things happen, and at least your other half cares about his son and see him on a regular basis, and they have to remember that the children should come first !

JayK2387 said:
Ohh sod em, my rant has made me feel so much better!! lol xx

Exactly, Jay sounds lovely bless him, as long as he is happy and you are and of course your OH, sod the rest. Let them be petty and get all worked up about it, YOU enjoy your pregnancy, LO, OH and Jay :hug:

Aww poor you - things will settle down once baby is here I'm sure. It will be his ex gf feeling threatened by the new arrival thinking it will take the spotlight from jay and herself especially seeing your oh excited and committed - perhaps she may even be feeling a bit guilty about what she has done in the past and expressing it like this and then of course there's jealousy too. I think your best bet is to just ride it out, don't rise to it, let it all go over your head which I know is hard but it'll be best for you in the long run and make the situation easier to pass.

Not long to go now hun :hug: xx

jeeez i hope they realise soon that a three year old being more mature then a bunch of adults isnt right.

not much advice for you hun but lots of :hug: :hug:

MrsBrightside said:
Mik said:

Couldn't of said it better myself!! :clap:

Me too
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: oh hun im sure it is very hard to be listening to that but try to not let it effect you as long as u and ur OH are happy then that is the main thing sod the rest of them :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back