driving with leah is driving me mad! - all done!

update -
rang around, and i can have my airbag taken out for £45.. so im going for it. the guys gotta get a part for it and is ringing me back anytime.
costly but worth it... its that bad im acutally scared of going out lol!!
we tried leaving her the other day but after ten mins i had to stop the car and let my mum go in the back with her cos it was so bad :(

i have a 1998 clio and there is no passenger airbag so she come sin the front with me, we also have a fiat grande and u can turn that passenger airbag off with a switch x

The lil minx, shes just loves you alot hun and misses her mummy!

Once you get her in the front pop a activtiy toys on the seat so she can play with it and that ill help too. Imogen used to drive me nuts in the car but now shes in a front facing its all so much better!

I defintely think they hate the rear facing thing and want to see whats going on and where their mummy is, its gotta be weird for them (feeling of going backwards??). I can't bear hearing Connor cry in the back and I get so anxious I think I'll crash the car, so I never drive alone with him if I can help it.

what is she now, 4 months? that was a difficult age for millie and i, thats when she got separation anxiety BIG TIME! and sounds like thats what it is with leah?? it lasted a good 4 or 5 months, i'd say its worth gettin the airbag taken out definately! when we were out together i always sat in the back with millie (i hardly ever drove with her on my own), only just started sitting in the front again recently!

its done its done its done its done :clap: :cheer: :cheer:

she better bloody appreciate it :twisted: :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back