weight???

dani.2012

Reaction score
me and my bf been trying for about 3months now.
last cycle i was late by 11 days then finally came on :(

Im 13 stone with a few pounds here and there that come and go when i weigh myself.

should i try and loose some in the process of trying to see if that helps???

ideas please?

Last edited:
how tall are you? i personally dont think weight is an issue unless you are obviously too skniiy with very little body fat or if you are substantially overweight. weight becomes an issue when it affects your hormones and messes with ovulation etc.

im 5ft 5/6

This doesn't sound like a issue hunny, I suffer with Malnutrition severe and dont have periods or anything but somehow here I am 19w pregnant dont ask me how it happened cos im clueless!.
It took 6 months to conceive my first son at the age of 16 and 2 months this time at the age of 17 xx

If you wish to lose weight it can only be good for you but I wouldn't worry too much about that as long as you are ovulating regularly and everything else is good you should be ok. I am bigger than you (same height), I have been trying to lose weight for my health but still managed to fall pregnant.

Good luck x

i am a little heaver than I should be :)oops) my dr said losing weight wont necciserily help conseave but it will make me healther lol so far in 4 months i managed about 12lbs lol I enjoy my comfort foods to much ha ha

I too am over weight for my height, and have not conceived yet, but i dont put this down to my size. There are bigger ladies than me out there that have no problem conceiving. I am however starting slimming world tomorrow. I would like to shift some pounds not because i think it will help to conceive but because i want to feel comfortable in myself and be in peak condition for when i do get pregnant!!

Although this is easier said than done, i love my food!! :lol:

Hey hun you don't sound like your very over weight. I've conceived first month on both occasions an I'm a porker these days lol.

It's always best to be healthy before ttc, take it from one who knows, I ate my body weight thoughout pregnancy and paying for it now!!! Lol

Good luck xx

Apologies for any typos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back