Weight watchers

MissSara

Reaction score
Well this is my last night of eating rubbish, ive just sat and munched my way through a tolberone while i still can....lol.

I'm off to weight watchers tomorrow night. I said when benjamin was 6 weeks old i would get my bum into gear and try my hardest to get off the baby weight.
My goal is to get back to 8 1/2 stone, in fact its more than a goal its like a mission :)

I know its going to take time and alot of effort, seem as now i am weighing in at 10stone 2lb.
And its going to be a struggle to eat regular meals, seem as ive just been grabing junk when ever i get a minute.

But i am determined, even if its just a few pounds before xmas i will feel so much better.

Oh yeah any ideas on how to tone the jelly belly up??? it still seems really wobbly and aswell as dieting i also want to try and do some exercises that are quick and easy to do in the house.

I completely sympathise! I have more weight to lose than you though, and I'm breastfeeding so I can't diet properly which is going to take EVEN longer to shed :roll:

GFood luck for tomorrow! I really hope you enjoy it! My Mum LOVES her weightwatcher meals, I like them too! Just a bit on the small side for me so I fill the plate up with veg and new potatoes! :cheer:

The only belly toning exersise I can think of are sit ups?! :think: I've got one hell of a belly on me too so I'd be interested in the replies you get about that!

Good luck though!! :cheer: xxx

Good luck!!
I love weight watchers - I htink it really works and it's fairly easy to stick to.
I lost five and a half stone on it once!! *wistfully remembers*
I think I'll be going back once I have had my baby!!

I was thinking about joinin weightwatchers, can you report back and let us know how you got on and whats changed?

Is 6 weeks a good starting time then??

Might join you love...

Well i'll be over the moon if i have lost anything this week, so far all i'm doing is finding it hard to eat....... i mean everytime i sit down to plan out my points and have something to eat, i am needed by a screaming baby.......lol

I need to start and plan my meals out the night before, or this is never going to work.
I might actually be more organised for next week! (oh and i'm out on friday with my old housemate who i havent been out with in 4 years, so i'm sure i will not be counting THAT MANY vodkas in my points....lol)

ww is brilliant and does really work if you stick at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back