ttc after loss

fothers

Reaction score
I know it is a horrible topic but for those that have suffered a loss how soon did you start ttc?

I feel that I would be ready to try but know docs say you should wait 2 or 3 cycles- did people wait that long or start trying sooner? :?

Sorry for your loss, I have not been in your situation, However i would Start TTC once you feel you are ready!

:hug:

they told me to wait 2 cycles to let your body get back to normal, but i started as soon as i stopped bleeding after the mmc, think it depends when your ready more than anything

glad your feeling ready to start trying again :hug:

I didn't wait my Af took about 8 weeks to come back but we starting trying again as soon as I stopped bleeding - unfortunately we're still trying!! fingers crossed for this month. Basically they recomend you wait to ensure you're emotionally ready and also so they can easily date the pregnancy.

We were told to wait three months ideally but started to ttc one month after the m/c.
Good luck Fothers.
Lx

I waited 1 cycle but only cos I was an emotional reck.

hi lisa, :wave:
Well you know, i am TTC now, It is 4 weeks today since i lost my connell, and i started trying as soon as the bleeding stopped,about 2 weeks, still no sign of my period yet? so i guess i am playing the hurry up and wasit game just now :shock: :? I hope to fall PG again soon, I too spoke to the girls on here and they all supported my choice, like smurf says above, if you feel emotionally and physically ready then why not TTC? unless there is a good medical reason of course..... :roll: Anyhoo :) I do wish you every success doll, and that you don't have too long to wait,
Take care, :hug: sticky baby dust to you, Lv Yvonne xx

I think we will start ttc right away- it is not going to replace the loss but I will feel better trying than sitting waiting for months- thanks everyone for the support :hug:

Hi

Just thought ide say good luck and sending baby dust you way
Katrina

I miscarried on the 15th October and had stopped bleeding on the 19th and started trying straight away.

I think you just know when you are ready

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back