Weight gain

SalisburyMum

Reaction score
Anyone else just pile weight on when pregnant?

It's like my body sniffs the hormone and just GOES FOR IT!

Drives me mad! At least with breast feeding you can lose it quickly afterwards!!

I've gained about 2 pounds since the beginning. I'm scared to gain too much!! I've heard that sometimes breastfeeding doesn't always work for weight loss. A friend of mine actually gained 2 pounds during breastfeeding! :(

I was about 10 stone and I've gained about 3.5 stone. To be honest, it doesn't bother me that much. When I found out that I was expecting, the doctor told me to expect to gain around 50 pounds with twins. I was horrified to hear it, and thought I'd look like a total whale, but actually I really don't look all that different. I suppose a lot of it is bump, fluid and water retention.. to me, it's just part of pregnancy and I know it'll come off after, when I'm back to eating normally!

Ah see I know it works for me!!

I'm getting on the carrot sticks, hummus and cucumber tomorrow!!

And slimming world as that's safe when pregnant.

I will NOT let this destroy all my hard work!!

I was 8 and a half before pregnant and now I'm around 9 so probably put on a bit more than I should of done but I'm hungry all the time!

I've not really had any full on morning sickness yet but I have a fairly constant feeling of being hungover - and when I'm hungover I always want to eat loads to settle my stomach. That is exactly what I've been doing!! I know it won't last forever so I'm not too worried just yet. Maybe if it carries on in a few months' time ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back