Weight gain watch/healthy recipes

I've found I've naturally wanted to eat healthy food since the nausea stopped, i have a lot more will power knowing what I put in my body my baby also gets in the same way drinking and smoking is bad for baby I feel I don't want to pollute it with crappy processed food either. It's better motivation than any diet! Im always reading what foods are best for baby at each stage so for me just now it's brain foods like omega 3 so been looking into veggie choices for that like nuts and seeds. I've also upped my calcium compared to pre-pregnancy with fruit smoothies and yogurts, really enjoy them too!

Me too. I've started having fresh fruit, greek yoghurt, granola and a little bit of honey for breakfast which is really delicious, very healthy and keeps me much fuller and for longer than cereal or toast.

lucky girls! although i've not really been feeling the need for anything too bad. in the first 14 weeks i kept wanting chips with lots of salt and vinegar but that seems to have past! xx

I've found I've naturally wanted to eat healthy food since the nausea stopped, i have a lot more will power knowing what I put in my body my baby also gets in the same way drinking and smoking is bad for baby I feel I don't want to pollute it with crappy processed food either. It's better motivation than any diet! Im always reading what foods are best for baby at each stage so for me just now it's brain foods like omega 3 so been looking into veggie choices for that like nuts and seeds. I've also upped my calcium compared to pre-pregnancy with fruit smoothies and yogurts, really enjoy them too!

Me too. I've started having fresh fruit, greek yoghurt, granola and a little bit of honey for breakfast which is really delicious, very healthy and keeps me much fuller and for longer than cereal or toast.

lucky girls! although i've not really been feeling the need for anything too bad. in the first 14 weeks i kept wanting chips with lots of salt and vinegar but that seems to have past! xx

I still love the savoury junk like fish and chips, chinese, indian etc but luckily in Guernsey we don't have 'fast food' like you do in the UK - no MaccyD's, Burger King, Dominoes Pizza, Pizza Hut, Pizza Express, KFC, nothing. I just don't really fancy crisps and chocolate and stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back