Weight Gain in 3rd Trimester

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
Just wondering what is the weight gain range one can expect during the third trimester?
Is this when most weight is gained?
I've gained about half a stone so far, and thought I would've been HUGE by now lol
Infact, I have found my wedding ring has become very loose on my finger, to the point now I can't wear it for fear of loosing it!!! I thought fingers were meant to swell up during pregnancy?! lol. I havent lost weight though, so assume it must be lose of fluid?
Anyone else experience this?

xxx

Yep my rings are slipping off my fingers. I was a size 14 prior to pregnancy, I'm still wearing some of my pre-pregnancy clothes, I'm hoping that once I've had LO that maybe i am lighter than before! I can always live in hope anyway! Xx

I didn't put much on in Tri 1 & 2 either but have put more on in Tri 3 I think from being hungrier & nothing satisfying me. I've put on 1.5 stone in total, don't think I'll put much more on before dday but you never know.
I was expecting swelling too but not had any which has been great. It's only been this last week where I couldn't wear my pre-pregnancy clothes too.

I have only put on a total of 1 stone 4 pounds so far. x

Last time I weighted myself I'd put on a stone, I was a size 14/16 before. But have found it really is just my bump growing. I can still fit into some of my pre pregnancy clothes... Iv got 5weeks to go, and would love to not get much bigger... But will wait and see. Iv no swelling yet either...!!x

I'm finding I am alot hungrier now than I was in 1st & 2nd tri!!! So I will probably balloon now LOL
I'd totally lost my appetite all throuhg 1st & 2nd tris, and was worried about baby not getting proper nutrients etc....so I'm kinda relieved to have my appetite back now!!! xx

My appetite has been up and down the whole pregnancy! Now I'm only eating cos I know I have too had the time. I was a size 18 pregnancy, but lost 1 1/2 stone in tri 1 and I have only just put on just over a stone so still under my pregnancy weight! I did notice a more steady gain in the first few weeks of tri 3, but that has levelled off the last few weeks, in fact I think I have dropped a couple of pounds in the last few weeks rather than gained. Xx

I've not put on any weight so far in Tri 3...
I don't eat much more than normal, I read that you only need to increase your calorie intake by 200 cals, the equivalent of 2 pieces brown toast x

WELL! your all lucky! ive put on about 2 stone already! i was 9st pre pregnancy weight and a size 8/10!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back