weight gain!!!!??? im so stressy

Lisa_85

Reaction score
Has anyone had a sudden weight gain at any point?

Ive been logging my weight weekly and steadily gaining 0.5kg a week suddenly from no where i have jumped and put a whopping 3kgs on in the last week. my diet hasnt changed either but that is far to much to be just baby weight:(

For once i dont feel much different in size either... i so confused and stressing that if i gain weight like this every week im going to be huge and have loads of stretch marks.

I feel bad for being so vain but im going to be so down the first time i find one.

Last edited:
Don't worry too much, I think the weight can go on in spurts, you will prob put nothing on another week. Baby is having a massive growth spurt now, plus the placenta is growing and water retention can start now too. Just keep rubbing those creams on for the stretch marks, there's really not much to prevent them though, just keep your fingers crossed!

This has happened to me. Iv managed to put on 1lb per week then last week I put on 4lb?! And the same happened once before about 5 weeks ago, hoping it goes back to a pound a week again! X

Thanks ladies, i cant help but get really stressy about my weight, i feel so bad about it though. Im so happy to be pregnant and can mentally manage 0.5kg a week but crapped myself at 3kg!

Id love to think i could avoid the scales but then id be devastated if i left it for a month and had an even bigger weight gain.

I can definatley tell Crumpet is getting bigger, i feel him loads more and he is constantly jutting out of me, i started getting rib kicks too. I woke this morning to see a point sticking out my tummy... nice and hard so i guess it was a elbow or knee. :)

xx

every time i start whinging about gaining weight my husband has a go at me saying i'm pregnant and i'm not going to look the same as i did before just plus a bump! I've gained 2 stone so far at a rate of about 1-2 pounds a week lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back