Weight gain

Rachel1509

Reaction score
I was finally encouraged to weigh myself last week (scared of scales!). Never had problems with my weight or anything, I'm 5ft tall and normal framed, although whenever I weighed myself they would say I was 'just' overweight, despite everyone saying I honestly wasn't at all.

So I'm creeping upto week 29 now, and I've put on 1 stone and 3lbs. Is this good or bad?
I don't think I've put loads of weight on anywhere else except my tummy obviously.

How much have you girlies put on (personal I know)!

I was a bigger, taller girl to start so already quite beefy (!!) but am pleased as have put on 11lbs and am at week 24, but think this is pretty much all bump as everything else fits.

I never weigh myself and I would advise anyone to avoid it like the plague during pregnancy - looking for trouble, LOL!

I plucked up the courage to weigh myself yesterday. I weigh the same as what I did at my first MW appointment. I know I lost a bit of weight early on when I was being sick so quite happy with myself that I weigh the same as I did at the beginning! Really don't want to put on too much weight. My mum put on 6 stone when she was pregnant with me and I do not want to follow in her footsteps!!!!

I am 33 weeks, 5 foot 6 and have put on 25 lbs already! I have only gained in my belly so far at least.

as im a big girl to start with (was 20st 7lb before getting pg) according to last mw weigh in i had put on 3.5 kg overall at 25 weeks.

About A stone so far, but I have a massive belly for 23 weeks! Hoping its mostly baby!

0lbs ..... my baby is growing at the perfect rate (I've had growth scans). Everything else is normal etc, boobs growing. No morning sickness per se. Just one of those things I guess. Think my tastes have changed since being pregnant.

Ive put on nearly 3 and a half stone!!! My bump is massive. I was a size 10 before getting pregnant, and I know Ill get down to it again, I hate that Ive put on so much weight, but I swear Im retaining fluid like a mad woman haha xxx

i have gained about 6lb and thats with weeks of morning sickness, i dread to think what the gain would be otherwise, all worth it though, i was big anyway and came off slimfast as soon as i got my bfp and will join a slimming club after my little man is born xxx

I weighed myself weekly when pg. I'm 5ft 7/8 ish and was 73kg to start.I was 91kg a couple.of days.before delivery and now, a week later ive already lost 8 kg. Best diet.ever giving birth LOL. Saying that baby was 4kg so its not quite as impressive :eek:)

Last time I got on scales I had put on 1.5 stone. That was 3-4 weeks ago. I'm probs up to 2 stone now. Eeek

I'm more scared of putting on loads of weight than I am about giving birth! :rotfl:

Rach im almost exactly the same as you - Im 5ft 1 - woulda said i could have done with loosing a wee bit of weight when i fell pregnant - and last time i stood on the scales i'd put on just over a stone.
xxx

I've put on 10lbs, 2lbs of that since the weekend :shock: If I keep going at that rate I will be huge! Was only 8 st 1 to start with so could have done with gaining a bit of wait but now my eating is out of control! I'm constantly thinking about food!

I've put on 10/11 lbs so far, was pretty small to start with only 7.5 st so guess I needed to gain a bit of weight, have really felt my appetite increase in last couple of weeks though! X

Last time I looked not far off 2 and a half stone :wall: Slimming world for me in the new year!! xx

OMG nurse we are the same and you are 10 weeks ahead of me!! :shock: that's seriously got me worried...must start eating better ... after Christmas!

OMG nurse we are the same and you are 10 weeks ahead of me!! :shock: that's seriously got me worried...must start eating better ... after Christmas!

Aww dont worry hun, as i say my appetite is only just started to get going so im sure im just a late starter :) will prob end up huge if i keep eating they way i have been last couple of days:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back