Weight Gain

Bella2

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a bit personal but was just wondering how much weight everyone has put on so far? I've put on a stone...is this the norm? How much more can I expect to put on? I'm really feeling the effects, at only 5ft tall I'm noticing it particulary when walking, my calf muscles are working overtime x x

I've put on just over a stone although i feel like its more than that as its not just my bump filling out now x

well a was 9 stone 3 when fell pregnant and am 10 13 so alot for me x

I lost a stone in tri 1 so not sure how much I've put on that needed to go back on and how much is baby and extra! If I go by pre pregnancy ive put on 2lb but that's obviously not right as baby prob weighs more than that by now on its own and my thighs have got right fat plus Ive lost a load of muscle, so I'm going by when I stopped the nausea at end of tri 1 so about 16lbs really! Hope it's not too much more in the next 10 weeks!

I've put on just over a stone and I'm only 5'1 - I think I'm going to get huge in the next 9 weeks!!

wow you girls are lucky. i have gained about 3 stone but the estimated weight of my baby is currently 10.2lbs so i guess that takes up some of it. The rest is just extra chub :(

x

Have just gone to weigh myself -
I have put on 2 stone >< although I'm not sure where as I have a neat bump and I'm measuring 2cm smaller than I should!! A stone of that is probably my boobs though.....hopefully anyway!

Lightweights, ha! I have put on 18 kgs so far

I've put on 2st! I'm gutted, i lost 1st before i fell pregnant and stuck it back on within a few weeks! Cost me a flipping fortune to lose that stone too as i was on a diet that delivered meals!

Hey

I was about 10ish stone before I got pregnant, but I didn't weigh myself very often, try to avoid that! I'm just over 5ft8 so I was just normal really, not too skinny etc.

I'm 32 weeks and 3 days and I've put on about 4 and a half stone!!!!! So 28kgs... Not feeling great to be honest! I've not put too much weight on looks-wise, just a little around my face, but my midwife has warned me she thinks I've got a giant baby in there, so I guess I'll find out if she ever gets round to booking me a growth scan!

Hope I can lose all this weight after LO comes! Dread to think how much weight I'll have gained if I make it all the way to 40 weeks!

xx

I managed to put on 4 1/2 stone when I had my daughter so it def varies between pregnancies and people. I had loads of water though and must admit I enjoyed eating for 2 last time lol! It did come off fairly quickly but Ive not been so greedy this time as being 15 years older I think I would struggle to loose that much now!

I just hope I don't put on too much more, need to lay off the pies I think!

Definitely think it varies from woman to woman, but at the end of the day, as long as LO is healthy, that's all that matters!

Have to keep telling myself that anyway to feel better about gaining so much!

xx

I just went to weigh myself now to check, I've only put on 8lbs so far which isnt too bad. I actually lost a little in 1st tri though so technically put on more as I have made up the loss plus 8lbs. I still had a little baby weight after my son Ethan though, as I got pregnant only 3 months after his delivery so I was up about 12lbs on pre pregnancy weight when I fell pregnant this time :(

Am 5' and half an inch. It varies but have put on about 11lbs so far. Was a bigger girl pre-pregnancy so didn't have too much room for a healthy gain. Feel quite good. Most of the weight is on bump and boobs, not really changed elsewhere.

I started off around 11.5 and pretty fit....i weighed myself the other day and was horrified to be over 14 stone....i wouldn't be surprised if i hit 15 before i have my baby. It's mainly bump and fluid, but my muscle has turned to lard. Can't wait to get back down the gym. I just hope i can lose it....

Wish I had your dedication Franna, gyms drive me crazy, try to keep fit through dance instead. Am still belly dancing, adapted moves to be suitable with a bump, but hopefully it'll keep my abdominal muscle strength up, some of the moves are meant to help with labour, had to stop salsa and bachata due to bump getting in the way!

definately seems like there's quite a variation in what we've all put on! Tinks I have to agree with you there - I reckon my boobs must weigh several pounds each they're mamoosive! x x

the average is apparently 30lb during pregnancy. I put on 3st 7lb during my first pregnancy and this time Im just under 2st gain up til now so who knows what Ill end up at. Im just under 5ft 5in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back