Weight gain

I am 5'6 and I weighed 8.4 stone before becoming pregnant and now I weigh 9.5 stone, you can find a weight tracker on the internet to see if you are on gaining as you should, I don't stress too much though as your body has a way of telling you what your body needs! xx

I am 5'6 and I weighed 8.4 stone before becoming pregnant and now I weigh 9.5 stone, you can find a weight tracker on the internet to see if you are on gaining as you should, I don't stress too much though as your body has a way of telling you what your body needs! xx
That's very true. I've had a normal appetite throughout pregnancy, and in the last couple of weeks it increased tremendously, you can just tell when the baby needs to put on all that fat.

I only put on about 2 stone with Leo so I'm looking at that again hopefully as I manage my diet and have limited treats as diabetic so I just hope all in all I have a nice little baby again he was super cute x at 6lb 10 oz's x

That's very true. I've had a normal appetite throughout pregnancy, and in the last couple of weeks it increased tremendously, you can just tell when the baby needs to put on all that fat.

Hey ISH,

I don't feel I have eaten more than normal, and when I lie down its purely baby, I can see my little hip bone when I lie on my back, strange because sometimes one side of my belly is higher than the other cause he is on that side, brings a smile to my face :) I am so obsessed with watching him move in my belly.

I've put on 2st 8lbs so far. But everyone tells me (honestly) that I don't look like ive put on weight anywhere except bump. I was measuring big but growth scan shows all is average. I have started to get really bad water retention tho in my feet, ankles, legs and hands though. I'm a little scared as with PCOS i always struggled to lose weight but before getting pregnant i lost 1 and a half stone so I know i can do it again.xx

This is something i've been concerned about since falling pregnant! I put on about 4 stone with my first 3 years ago - struggled to lose it and since falling pregnant this time have been careful about what i eat! I'm 32 + 4 today and have put on 12 lbs! i'm happy with that so far :) Anyone know on average how much you are thought to lose from the birth alone? I'm hoping to breast feed again and fingers crossed that will help after the birth too :) xxx

I checked this morning and was horrified as a fortnight ago it was about 11lbs and this morning it was 1st 3lbs!!! Then moved the scales elsewhere in the bathroom and it was 13lbs!!!!! Lol!!!! Decided I like that one more so didn't try again!!! ha ha!

I'm 5'2 and never been overweight. Now put on 1 stone 4 pounds. My OH keeps saying my backside is huge, but asked my Mum and she said it's fine! He just likes to wind me up. My bump is rather large though. LOL!!

I'm nearly 24 weeks and 5 foot 6, before I got pregnant I was around 9 stone 12, now i'm 10 stone 13 lol :( and still 16 weeks to go :-/ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back