• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weight gain in the Third Trimester

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
I was wondering what the weight gain for the 3rd trimester is meant to be?

In the 2nd trimester i know they said you should gain about pound a week which i did like clock work. I have been weighing myself once a week on the same day at the same time, since the beginning, so i have a record.

In the last three weeks i have only gained half a pound, should i be worried or is this the normal??

My bump seems to have grown loads in the last couple of weeks, just seems a little odd. I have put on a little weight around my thights, bum and back as well in the last couple of weeks, so all seems a odd.

You wait i will be complaining soon that i have gained way to much, LOL. :whistle::whistle:

I have so far gained 18 pounds so i guess a good weight already??

Ooh I don't know really, I have gained 10/11 lb, it seems to change depending how bunged up I am! sorry TMI I know. (iron!)

Sounds like your doing just fine, nice healthy weight gain, and , sounds like bubs was haveing a growth spurt and now is having a more steady growth, so don't worry, they will put on what they need, and grow again in weith at the end of pregnancy , those last few weeks really dok make a difference, and that's supposed to be half a lb a week then.

I think it's still 1lb a week but not 100% sure! I've gained 22lb so far which I'm happy with!

i dont know i guess about 2 n a half stone here.. been a while since i weighed my self but then it was 22lbs prob about 9 weeks ago x

i can't even bring myself to weigh myself.. Id probably lock myself away if i knew.. Hehe oh well its worth it.. The diet starts after xmas for my mums wedding x

ive weighed myself in kg, i have put on 3 kg so far since 10 weeks of pregnancy, will have to go and work that out in pounds! x

I haven't been weighed since my ten week scan! We don't have scales in the house so I have no idea how much I weighed pre pregnancy or how much I've put on since 10 weeks!

I haven't been weighed since my ten week scan! We don't have scales in the house so I have no idea how much I weighed pre pregnancy or how much I've put on since 10 weeks!

that's the same here helen.. I was never weighed before.. Got weighed at 20 week scan and then nothing since x

alot of mw dont weigh us (i have not been weighed there since 10 weeks mw) because it might stress us out as some woman are very scared to put to much on and it shouldnt be the focus.. which i think is good.
I hope i got time to weigh myself when i get there cuz i would like to know how much i have put on so i know how much i have lost after wohoo!

[QUOTEI hope i got time to weigh myself when i get there cuz i would like to know how much i have put on so i know how much i have lost after wohoo!][/QUOTE]

LOL, i would like to be able to do that too, LOL.

I haven't been weighed since 12 week scan and am not planning on weighing myself if I can help it. Dont think I have put on too much and would be gutted if I've put on loads and loads!

I put on 15lbs then lost 3lbs cos I wasnt eating properly as I was trying to control my diabetes without eating snacks, not the best way to go about it, so only 12lbs so far!

I am easy Helen, as I am always easy to know my before weight, as I always sit at 10 stone exactly, like thats right for my body of something - I only nottice a difference if I snack constantly for a month etc, I am lucky to have a good metabolism, but it is slowing as I get older !

So I will need to lsort out the extra weight afterwards, normally put on 1.5 to 2 stone by the end

can't imagine you have put on much tho, you have a tiny, tiny bump !

Last edited:
It's all on my bum and thighs! Lol! If I ever put weight on that's where it goes!

I'm going to need serious motivation to get the weight shifted after! x

I weighed myself about 6 weeks ago and had gained 18lbs but not weighed since that has put me off, I know i have put weight on my legs and ass as they are chunkier than normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back