weight gain

isobel84

Reaction score
My midwife said to me its about right to gain 2 stones during your pregnancy, Does that count from when she weight you the first time? Cuz in my first trimester i gained almost 5 ib and since she weight me in week 11 i have gained 2ib. So i have gained almost 7 ib and surely thats too much as its still so long to go?
I read somewhere you gain most in week 20-30 i just dont want to gain too much allready as i have managed to loose 5 stone in the last 3 years.

lols iv gained 1st 2 so far hun iv accepted im just gona explode in this pregnancy!

isobel84, i know how you feel. After struggling with my weight for a good number years, about 3 year ago i managed to loose the weight and have kept it off. At 8 weeks i have already put on 4 / 5 pounds, which i have to admit i feel really worried about, and most of that has been in the last 7 days.

I was at the doctor's yesterday to get referred to MW and for scan, and he didn't seemed worried about me putting on 4 / 5 pounds and said it probably is as much fluid, than extra body fat. On the other side of things i have been so exhausted i haven't been doing half the amount of exercise that i will normally do. So maybe that is my answere.

I have gained 2 stone so far, still got 12 weeks to go! i dont think ive put on weight anywhere except my bump n boobs though. Im sure you will be fine as long as you dont each too much crap! x

how do you avoid that when you crave pizza and burgers lol bless it will come out beeing an italian cow :D i really got a bump tho, i thought it would take me ages as im bigger but its seriously big already nice and round <3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back