weight gain

kellie80

Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyone elses babies weight gain was. I'm sure Aimée's not gaining as much weight as she should be. She was 8lb 11oz at birth and now at 5 weeks one day she is only 10lb 4oz. So she has only gained 1lb 9oz. What do you think? I know there all different and the HV said she is fine, I'm just curious.

My H/V told me a baby should gain 1 Oz per day. Thomas was 3.51Kgs at birth and is now 3.75 kgs at 3 weeks old which she said was spot on. Do not know what it is in lbs though.

Sure that is fine.

Aidan was 11 4oz at birth and at four weeks old was 12lb 3 and half oz So only put on a lb and one ounce.

I was worried, but the Health visitor was more than happy.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxx

braydon put on, on average a pound a week till about 3 weeks ago wen he has slowed down alot
love sarah n braydon x x x x

Hi,

Jack is more or less the same weight as your little one.

He was 8lb 10.5 when Born and he is now 10lb 5. Babies loose a fair bit of weight before they put it on again.

My H/V said is within the 'bounderies' so nothing to worry about!

Rubie was born 6lb 9, lost 7oz and has now put some back on. she was last weighed a couple of days ago (at 2 weeks old) and was 6lb 6.5oz, so she hasn't got back to her birth weight but HV said she is fine.

Well thats reasuring (sp) to hear that. I keep seeing posts with all these babies piling the weight on. Aimée was at first, she put on 7oz by the time she was 11 days old it just seems to have slowed right down and I was starting to get worried. With Jessica she was 6lb 11oz at birth and she put on about 1lb a week for ages but she is a big girl even now weighing 4 st 7lb at only 5 and a half (she is tall for age also). I guess Aimée is going to be totally different. Thanks for replys.

hannah was 10lb 4oz born and is now 21 weeks and is only 13lb 12oz and every one is happy with her so i would not worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back