Weighed myself earlier....

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I've only gained 10lb so far!! I think thats good spesh as i can't stop eatting crap!! lol
I'm not sure how much your meant to gain, i gained 2 stone with DD and lost it very quickly afterwards but then gained my whole pregnancy weight within 6months after giving birth as i carried on eatting for 2 after she was born! opps!!

I've only gained 10lb so far!! I think thats good spesh as i can't stop eatting crap!! lol
I'm not sure how much your meant to gain, i gained 2 stone with DD and lost it very quickly afterwards but then gained my whole pregnancy weight within 6months after giving birth as i carried on eatting for 2 after she was born! opps!!

I've made a promise to myself not to worry about loosing the baby weight until after Christmas, that way I can indulge lol. I'm going to get weighed at my next midwife appointment just so I can see I started at 9st 8lbs so we'll see :) xx

I love pigging out at christmas!! My mum always gives us a massive tin of chocolates and we always buy one for ourselves too!! So naughty hehee!!
I don't know whether to try BF this time as thats meant to help you get back in shape after but BF kinda freaks me out a little!!

It helped me a little big last time but where I was so tired, I just kept eating takeaways for to convenience of them so I piled on loads! And have only recently got down to 9st at my highest after Jacob I was 11st 5lbs, before Jacob I was 8st 6lb!!

I loSt about 2 stone breastfeeding for 6 months with alex and I ate like Christmas everyday haha! And wow ten pouds your so lucky I can't stop loosing weight :(

i weight my self today ive gained almost 9ib.. midwife said 1-2 stones! im almost halfway there allready!! oh dear..

im still worried its too much as ive heard week 20-30 its normally when u put on most..

My friend gained 4 stone with her son!! She was a size 8 before but really ballooned when pregnant!

I put on 1.5 stone with first and last and 2 st with my second son
I always weigh 10 stone before so just hit the dreaded 12 stone on the scales with the second one!! that was enought of a fright to make me loose it after baby came out!!

10 lbs is good for halfway ish - well done, the other 7lb ish will be pure baby weight whn they grow

Last edited:
I HATE YOU ALL lol
at 20wks I had put 1 and half stone on and im not going on the scales again it just upsets me too much lol. I put 4 stone on with my last 2 pregnancys so I knew i would do the same this time I just dunno why it happends to me I am 5'11 size 10 normally. Baby is due in sept so i am giving myself till xmas to get it all off slimming world will be waitin for me.

I have put on 3lbs so far cos I keep snacking on rubbish and so hoping to keep things low again this time. I'm not exactly small anyway, size 16-18, although I was a size 18-20 before DS was born and put on only 7lb with him and he weighed 7lb 3oz...it was the most healthy I had ever eaten when pregnant with DS but things are certainly different this time around!! Want to start Aquanatal classes but told to wait until 16 weeks, thats ages off yet :(

I keep weighing myself hoping to put weight on but only put 3 lbs on. I wasn't as sick this time either so I'm suprised. I had a 10lb 9 baby last time, maybe this one will be smaller!!

i didnt gain any with my dd this time round iv gained just under 2stone so far:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back