Week one - best purchase....

floppit

Reaction score
I'm nearly at the end of my first week being a mum - I still don't feel like one though, I just feel in love with my little bundle!

All this week I've thought how glad I am that we've got a swinging crib by the bed. She doesn't much like being put down but the swinging motion just stops her tears.

Obviously there's a load of stuff more essential than our swinging crib but the swing crib was the hunch that paid off.

What have other people thought was their best 'thing' to have in the first weeks?

(Or the first month 'cos I'm looking for any new cool ideas too!).

My vibrating chair :lol: If she tired and fighting her sleep it sends her to sleep like at the minute :) but if she in a playful mood it keeps her entertained :cheer:

god yeh the first month deffo a swing ! he now has one at home and at grandmas both brill purchases as if his upset it soothes him loads and if his appy he'll sit and watch the motion and toys !

as for first week , i dunno as i was still in hossy :(

ooooooooooooo and another one in first 6 weeks , a gro bag ! when he got to 6 weeks he was wriggling and kicking his covers off and getting cold !

I can't help but notice sleep is a theme.... (she said at midnight! :sleep: )

The vibrating bouncing chair with relaxing sounds, music and an aquarium with moving fish from Fisher Price. My OH bought it when I was pregnant with my son and he loved it. Now my 2 week old daughter is using it and it's a total godsend. The best £50 he ever spent! x

I also go for my vibrating chair thingy.

We got the "Infant to toddler rocker" so I don't have to nag Brody not to get in it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back