Baby swings - worth the money?

It's called bright starts baby biscotti comfort and harmony swing. Checked eBay it's going for 39 at the moment an amazon 49.
Think Greig paid 60 for this, anyway let me know and if you want then it give me an offer.

X

Chloe loved hers, we got her one of eBay and it was in perfect condition, don't know bow I would of coped without it in the early days x

Chloe had the rainforest one from fisherprice we got it when we had zander and he is 3 in one month and it's still really strong - even now at nearly a year she sits in it and swings herself and falls asleep :love: even my daughter at 4 sits in it as a seat it's really strong and they all love it x

It's called bright starts baby biscotti comfort and harmony swing. Checked eBay it's going for 39 at the moment an amazon 49.
Think Greig paid 60 for this, anyway let me know and if you want then it give me an offer.

X

Thanks hun, you're in scotland aren't you? I couldn't drive all the way up there to pick it up and I'm guessing the cost of postage would be super high, otherwise I would probably buy it from you. I don't know how much postage would be? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back