Wedding plan!! help!!

Well i booked the photographer today!!

maybebaby - i dont think its rude at all to see his portfolio, if you are paying a lot of money for them you want them to be perfect!

Still having probs with cars, unfortunatley i dont know anyone with old fashioned or nice looking cars! FIL has a nice mazda so maybe we will use that?! thing is though its bright blue so would def stand out in photos!! lol :lol:

also...stupid question.... how many cars will i need? im only having 2 bridesmaids so does that mean me, my dad and bridesmaids all go in one car???? or do i have to have 2 separate cars? its just my gran (old fashioned that she is!!!!) said i should have 2, one for me and my dad? and one for brdiesmaids?? it just seems silly spending so much when i dont have to!!!

Hey steph. I had my uncle drive, and he took my mum, two bridesmaids and page boy, he than picked me and my dad up. Why not see if you can get the driver to do two runs instead of having two cars??

good idea hels! opps forgot that jamie is my pageboy!!!!!! :rotfl:

also i didnt realise my mum would go in the cars with us!! :rotfl: i though it was just me, dad and bridesmaids! (and pageboy!!) :doh:

Was you expecting your mum to get the bus steph?! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back