Wedding pictures!

Everyone's pics are so lovely! I loooove wedding photos!

We were married on November 28th, 2004.

Album5.jpg

Album6.jpg

Album7.jpg
Album9.jpg

lovely pics :) Yeah you do look like someone layla i thought that when i first looked at the pics cant think of who though.

Lisa (sp?) means (spelling?) Youd put it if you wrote something but wasnt sure how to spell it and wasnt sure wether it was right or wrong so you put (sp?) after the word.

Hth
cas x

Ohhh lovely wedding pics!

Siu - love your dress. I was thinking having a pale blue dress when I first started looking

Thanks cassi - I was laying in bed thinking "oh yeah, i still dont know what SP means" - I need to get out more! Actualy not as I had a killer hangover all day yesterday!

L x

I think you look like Toni Collette Layla for some reason :? :D
ABCL1536x1024_4267.jpg

7142628_400.jpg

(SP) means it may be spelled incorrectly.

Your wedding looked fab Lisa, it's making me excited about mine!

hearts81 said:
I think you look like Toni Collette Layla for some reason :? :D
ABCL1536x1024_4267.jpg

7142628_400.jpg

lol yeah i have been told that before, i dont see it tho

also when i was slimer (without teh double chin ha ha) people used to say i looked like pink! defo cant see that one!

xx

I had some pics that I'd uploaded to Fotango, but they've closed that part of their website. I know that I've got a hard copy of them on disc somewhere, just not sure where! :cry:

Ok.....well its not exactly to post my pics, but to say ill be back next week with the snaps hopefully!
I cant believe its only 5 days til I will be a Mrs!!! Im so excited but really nervous too.
Im heading off to my mums as OH is working away until friday, so were doing some last minute planning! So i wont 'see' you all now for a week or so, although ive been so busy i havent been on much lately (bet most of you dont know me lol!)
All your wedding pics are lovely, and if i look half as gorgeous ill be well happy! I know im going to 'out done' by my gorgeous Charlie, she looks so so so so so pretty in her little dress, i cant wait to show her off.
See ya Soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wave:

Good luck Hels I hope you have a really amazing day and I can't wait to see pics! Enjoy every moment hun it flies by and as they say you only get one wedding day! xxx

Aww Hels have a beautiful day won't you :hug: x

Wish we were plannng our wedding aready... got the ring, just not got no further!!

Have a great day helen!! Can't wait to see pictures!

All your weddings look fab girls, your dresses are all beautiful xx

Have a brillant day Hels, sit back and enjoy every second, it goes so quick and DONT worry about everyone else enjoying it, as long as you two do then it doesnt matter a hoot...no matter what you do there will always be one person moaning "I dont like chicken" when you have paid £40 a head for them to eat the flipping chicken!! :rotfl:

I loved my wedding day (didnt love the groom as much, hence now I am divorced) but I cant wait to marry my OH (I swore I would never marry again, but this guy is for keeps-he is my world)

You are all such beautiful brides girls, wow...what a stunning lot you are!!

Lisa, you bargain queen you, what a stunning wedding on a brillant budget!! A girl after my own heart!!!xx

Yvonne said:
No thats great!

Mine is a cheapy wedding to, about £5,000 for the lot

mine was just about £2,000 for the wedding, and then it was just under £600 for the honeymoon (not including spending money) - we just went to Spain for a week. It was a crap honeymoon actually - the hotel was awful, the food was bad, and the weather wasn't all that great - but oh well lol!

Crikley Yvonne thats not a cheapy wedding!!!

Im hoping to spend no more that £2000 ish!

Everyones pics are lovely i love wedding pics!! ill be posting mine in 6 months!!!! argh that dosent sound too long aghhh *takes deep breath*

Good Luck Hels! cant wait to see the pics!

Good luck with the weddings (it's so exciting).

Me and OH eloped to Gretna Green 1.5yrs ago and didn't anyone until we were married.

Cost @£1500 in total, I had a proper dress too and we honeymooned in a 4* Hotel Jacuzzi, 4 poster etc.
It was really special just the 2 of us. I have a really big family and it would have taken ages and cost a fortune to accomodate them all for a big wedding and at the end of the day it's about you.

I have never regretted it for a minute. :D

H26Gcake.jpg

This is the only one i have on the puter, keep meaning to ask mum to scan some and email them to me!!

We got married on 8th august 2005.
We didn't actually spend a penny (parents split everything between them!)
My dress was £180
DH's suit was £100 for the day i think?
Food was about £400
Wine was about £200
Don't know how much the car was?!
Mum sent us to York for 3 nights for our honeymoon and that cost about £400 or something.
Flowers were about £200 (my bouquet alone was £80 - i was shocked!)

So we didn't really cost the 3 sets of parents that much! They kind of split everything between them!

xox

Ooooooooo just remembered - we paid for the rings - which were about £400 or something.... but we've just "upgraded" them cos we got white gold, and the colour was going and they wanted £50 a ring to re colour them, so we went and got platinum (and he got me the engagement ring to match it as my birthday present!!!)

Thanks girls!!! What would i do with out you?????
Cant wait to catch up!jbhkn;jlok;l2s'; (Charlie says hi!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back