Wedding pictures!

Rachael I love your cake :D you look gorgeous hun! Lovely pics everyone!

Everybody looks sooooo georgeous!!! I can't believe it's been over a year since our big day. I want it again. :cry:

Here's some of mine - apologies for the sizes!

CNV00020.jpg

CNV00015.jpg

CNV00003.jpg

everyone looks gorgeous... weddings are the best! i love all the preparation... do it all again tomorrow if i could fit into the bloody dress... :rotfl: good luck anyone doing it soon xx best day ever! just take it all in because it goes far too fast!

x

Hayley is your wedding dress the Maggie sottero Dion dress?
it looks very similar to mine.

All yours pics are lovely, i can't wait for mine, but i don/t want the time to fly by as i will regret it once the day has gone.

Am dead jealous now - you are all so beautiful! DF wants us to get married soon but we were dreading the cost so had been putitng it off! I think if we book a date we'll be more inclined to do it!

Yvonne said:
Hayley is your wedding dress the Maggie sottero Dion dress?
it looks very similar to mine.

yes... it was... fell in love with it as soon as i saw it... well boned for holding you up and in... i have it hanging on the spare bedroom door... don't want to get rid... hoping for our 2nd anniversary i can get back in it... which is the end of september... i was 8 st 10 then... not telling you what i am now! but i'll need to loose a leg, an arm and half my arse :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi

Great pics girls hope i can add on here one day
Katrina

Awwwww Duds your soo pretty - i can see where you little girl gets her looks from (not that your husband isnt handsome!!?? - he is but I dont fancy him...blah blah ) -

................Now, where is that spade so I can start digging an even bigger hole for myself :rotfl:

L x

This is me on wedding day:

WeddingDay.jpg

I dont look happy on most of them because i was nervous so im not going to post them lol.

Right, here are some of my wedding pics -

IMGP0818.jpg

IMGP0817.jpg

'Oh My God, What have i done!!!'

2004_074.jpg

'Cheers'

109_0996.jpg

104_0422.jpg

WOW Nicky... You look fantastic. Beautiful dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back