Wedding pictures!

Tnaks Zoe C - I am definatley a bargain hunter!

Hels - cant wait to hear about your day - and make sure you get some picutres up on here!

L x

DSCN1271.jpg

i was going to ask on how much everyone had spent on their weddings or are intending to spend.

Have a fantastic day Hels, cant wait to see the pics ! :) It really is the best day of your life.

Here is a couple of mine Jun 2004

0044.jpg

peterbishop.jpg

nikkispictures052.jpg

pjb14.jpg

beautiful pics hun.

I am getting giddy looking at all these

I've prob missed all the details somewhere along the line but whats your day gonna be like Yvonne and have you had fun planning it? :D

i am getting married in a registry office, and them brittania hotel as they do a package for sit down meal and buffet and dj etc.

I have not really organised much to be honest as its not til next september but i am really looking forward to it all.

lovely photos ladies,ive got none on my pc so will take one using my phone tomorrow,we was going to have a big wedding,but the family butted in too much so we did a cheap registry office and gave them all 2 weeks notice,lol,never had a wedding dress either just went for a plain lemon dress with jacket and a big hat,was 3 mths pregnant at the time,been married for 8 years on october 10th. :lol:

Next Sept will totally fly by!!! How great though you can have your 2 babes as flowergirl/ pageboy :D Will be sooo special :D

I will have a registry office wedding then prob a hotel party too. Although all of our friends are pure tight and will end up smuggling bottles of vodka into the hotel!!! :doh:

Christ my wedding only cost about £800 and I got married in Gibraltar so that was including flights! :shock:

Duds you looked so beautiful - perfect blushing bride. what a fab venue - was it local?
must put some of mine on the pc later and post them. was nearly six years ago so i look nothing like i did in my wedding photos. six years of marriage and a baby have taken their toll :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Em, :oops: it was in a converted barn on a farm near Midhurst (chichester way) I got married in me wellies ! he he
We hired the barn then caterers, table & chairs, made own flowers etc it was great but very stressfull!

I dont think there should be a right or wrong amount to spend on a wedding & truely believe its each to their own. At the end of the day its what you make it & if every wedding was the same they would be boring!

Dont think you have to get married these days either, you can be just as happy and comitted to each other without the bit of paper.

x

Duds, stunning!! WOW, what a gorgeous wedding

I just LOVE looking at wedding piccies, keepn em coming girls!!!!!!xxxxxxxxx

Duds...
I love that black & white picture!!
My black & white ones are my favorite!!

I agree with you about no right or wrong - everyone wants thier wedding to be just right!! Would love to have done a fairytale wedding, but wouldn't be able to handle all the people etc!!!

xox

Well my wedding plans are going swimmingly and I cant wait less than 10 months left, apparently we have spent about 7000 so far (my dress cost 950! :oops: :shhh: ) ahh well you only do it once!!

i need to get organising!!! i only have 6 months left still need to book photographer, dj !! argh stress!!!

hayleyandstephan3.jpg

hayleyninaally.jpg

hope they're not too big...

I loved planning my day - good luck.. have fun!

My lil contribution....You'll have to excuse them though, these aren't the professional ones just some friends took.(Its our 3rd Anniversary this month)
raepaul14a.jpg

RachPaul.jpg

TankCakeDscf0372.jpg

praul.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member