Wedding pictures!

Yvonne

Reaction score
All those that are married........ Post a wedding picture here.

I am getting married next september and i know a few more are getting married soon. Just thought it would be nice to see. Doesn't matter how long ago it was.

:D :D

My wedding - 2nd April 2005 (the day the pope died!)

40.jpg
13.jpg

29.jpg
cake1.jpg

mephil1.jpg
wedsmall2.jpg
wedsmall1.jpg

thanks lol got carried away there and posted loads - sorry lol. :oops:

here are a few of mine

Picture221.jpg

Layla_swedding013.jpg

Picture226.jpg

i was 7 months pregnant with Coby so excuse the fat belly!

xx

aww bless hun, you can't tell you are 7 months, you look great

Great photos, everyone looks so happy.

Layla you really remind me of someone famous in your pictures. Need to think who (its a nice one) :D

Would post mine but am not married yet *throws meaningful look at OH*

beanie said:
Great photos, everyone looks so happy.

Layla you really remind me of someone famous in your pictures. Need to think who (its a nice one) :D

Would post mine but am not married yet *throws meaningful look at OH*

i have been compared to a couple of people, but i really cant see it, hope its not to bad! lol

xx

Hi Yvonne - wot date are you getting married next September? as I got married on 20th September 2003!!

How are you finding the planning?

Heres some of mine:...

MAPHall1.jpg

WeddingLisaandJustin1.jpg

ScorrierHouse.jpg

I named the tables after stuff that relates to me and D/H - you can see one table was called 'Hawcliffe' - thats cos the first house we shared together was on Hawcliffe Road in Mountsorrel!

for our favours we had sticks of rock instead of almonds (as D/H is cornish and we got married in Cornwall!

L x

IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/lhill/MAPHall1.jpg[/IMG]

goodoneDSCN0344.jpg

Beautiful pics lisa, really extravigant (SP)

Mine is 15th sep

Layla name some of those you have been compared to and it might help me out.

Lisa, wow what a wedding.

*still throwing meaningful looks at OH*

Thanks (what does SP mean!!??)

Do you know we did a lot of things very cheap. I only had flowers for me. Didnt have any on the table and I made the bridesmaids bouquets with some blue flowers from the Co-op and some feathers and just tied them with ribbon,

My shoes were second hand, so was my veil (it cost me £7) from a charity shop in town, I got the bridesmaids dresses from a shop in Birstall (I bet Tankett knows which one I mean) i think its an ex-catalouge shop. They were £9.00 each.

The cost of that stately house (to use the house and grounds for a day was about £1,500) which I thought was cheap cos we got married there and had the reception there too.

I made the table signs at work and laminated them - and the table signs holders were cheap from Ikea (think they still sell them!)

I bought the candle holders which were on the table for 30p each from Asda in Oadby!!

Bet you think Im a right cheapskate now!

L x

No thats great!

Mine is a cheapy wedding to, about £5,000 for the lot

Thats about what ours was. We didnt really have a honeymoon either - we just stayed in same holiday cottage we always do.

Look forward to seeing your pictures!

L x

No, its Scorrier House in Scorrier (nr Redruth)

Think I told you before we always stay in Illogan at Rayle Farm Holiday cottages up the hill past the pub

L x

awww yes i remember now!!! sorry my pre-pregnancy brain has still not returned to me!!!! looking back at pic it looks nothing like tregenna castle!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

It was a lovely place

Lol - yes I too suffer from the dreaded pregnancy brain!

I have to go bed now cos a friggin great moth has flown in and I am sooo scared of them....... :x lol

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back