Waters possibly gone? *updated*

So sorry things haven't started yet... It won't be too long though. It's also better to get checked and know for sure so don't be embarrassed. I'm sure we all go through the same thing. Xx

Awww it's so understandable hon and must be super frustrating. I'm sure hubby understood you snapping. I'm really sorry it was a false alarm - I really hope the little one gets their wriggle on! And while you may not be overdue you are definitely in baby alert stage so totally reasonable to have thought it was the start xxxxx

So frustrating I'm feeling a bit the same pains all night on and off but haven't had the balls to actually call it anything yet. If I lost water I'd be doing exactly the same as you did!

How could they tell for sure it wasn't a lil bit of your waters?

They had a look internally and said my cervix was high and tucked away and there was no sign of any liquid. I'm currently getting waves of pain which paracetamol hasn't touched but refuse to take it seriously anymore. :-(

:( gutted for you Hun. I do think when we are wanting something so bad we look for every possible symptom. A bit like when we were ttc. I really hope things start soon x x

:hugs: Sorry to hear it was a false alarm.
Hope things happen for you at some point soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back