Waters possibly gone? *updated*

Lulabell

Reaction score
I've had 3 gushes of liquid. Not sure what it is. Really hoping it's my waters. Have rung maternity and they will be calling me back in 15 mins. I'm going to so embarrassed if it's wee. But defo does not look like wee or smell like it. It's way to much to be discharge too. Please keep your fingers crossed. I so want this to be the start of it!xx

**update**
As expected...false alarm. Feel like cr*p. Came home and just cried. Stupid thing is I'm not even overdue so feel stupid for feeling like this! They didn't offer much in the way of an explanation as to the liquid. Wasn't waters and wasn't wee. If it was discharge, then omg that was alot! Just feel so deflated now. Hubby just said that loads of women are prob feeling the same way, but it doesn't make it any easier does it? Just snapped at him and now I feel bad. :-( The only good thing was I was having mild contractions while I was there. Just feel like rubbish. Sorry for the moan. :-(

Last edited:
Oohhh... Hoping this is the start for you! :) xx

Eeekkkkk fx this is it :) whose your bump buddy? X

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Currently at maternity. They checked my pad and say it looks like it but can't be sure. They have asked me to put another pad on and will check it in 20mins. If still unsure, then they'll do some internal tests. Oh joy! I now think its all a false alarm. :wall2:

oh hope its not a false alarm, ffx for u xxx

Dont be disheartened hun, just try wait it out and be patient. See what they say the next time they check xx

Fx for you, think they just need to double check, hopefully it is the start of things for you, and don't feel embarrased, its what they are there for as I keep getting told. x

Fx for you hon - so exciting, I really hope it is the start of something! xxxxx

Fx for u hun. Hope this is th start of things for u :) xx

FX really hope this is it for you :yay: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27