Ok, it's happened again...

Lulabell

Reaction score
I just sat forward on the sofa as I was a little uncomfy and i felt a leaking/very small gushing sensation. Only a tablespoon of liquid max. I've had this before but wasn't sure if it was waters, discharge or wee. :blush: I was only at maternity yesterday to be monitored as bubs was being very quiet so would feel like I was being a nuisance if I went back there again today. Bubs is currently having a wiggle so not to worried.but woke up feeling sicky again and with a bit of back ache. I just worry I'm reading into things too much and all this is probably nothing? Arghh! :wall2: xx

Lulabell you stay put your not allowed to leave me aswell! -- kidding hun i dont know what it could be but when i leaked they wanted me to go get checked so maybe call them and see what they say, if it is waters they induce before 48 hrs because of infection xx

:hug: could it be a bit of wee? I was very shocked this morning when a sneeze dribbled down the inside of my thigh lol. Waters have a distinct smell from what i've read so maybe have a sniff? :x xxxxxxxx

It's prob nothing but will give them a call later and see what they say. I hope you pop before me though. Don't like to que jump no matter how desperate I am. Lol.x

I had a quick sniff and it smelt sweet? My pee has been quite yellow lately too (sorry tmi) no matter how much water I drink. And what was on the pad wasn't yellow.x

Ooooo maybe best to give them a ring and see what they say xxxxxxxxx

I'd give them a ring hon... sounds like waters and it's quite common for them to leak as opposed to break, but you need to alert the MW. And anyway that's what they're there for!

iv had the watery sweet smeling liquid for months now,some days i feel it come out in squelshi think its just cervical fluid from what i read it seemed normal but defo worth calling them if your worried hun, thats what there there for :)

It's prob nothing but will give them a call later and see what they say. I hope you pop before me though. Don't like to que jump no matter how desperate I am. Lol.x

I would jump que if i could! But these babies have a habit of coming when they want to.. Let us know what they say because sweet smelling could be waters - its better to be safe than sorry xxx

I didn't bother phoning. Naughty I know but my gut instinct is telling me it's nothing. Bubs has been active and if feel ok. Have promised hubby that if it happens again today or tomoro, then I'll phone in. Altho I have antenatal class tomoro at maternity ward so if anything does happen, I'll be in the right place.xx

sounds just like discharge to me hon....mine can be a bit like that at times and smells sweet too......if it was waters then i think it would continue to leak thorughout the day (or so our midwife said at antenatal class the other night).....have you got a dry pad on to see if there is any more over the rest of today? x

Yeh, damp but not soaked. Will just keep an eye on it for now. Maybe mention it tomoro.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back