Waters breaking slowly?

frances2009

Reaction score
Sorry if TMI! I'm 39+3 and just got out of bed and noticed a clear liquid running down my leg. It appears to have stopped now though. It wasn't loads but did leave a tiny puddle on the floor.

Do you think this could be my waters breaking slowly or more likely to be just discharge (which does seem to have increased in last few weeks)? If waters breaking, is it more likely to be a constant running or could it stop?

Its all very confusing!!

i think it can stop and start hun but ring mw and ask if your not sure i was layed down when mine were broken but they kept coming for a while sounds like you could be in for a baby vry soon

it ciuld be youur waters! lie down for 20mins, then stand up and see if you get any more leakage!! hope this is it for you!!

When my waters broke it started as a trickle. only when I got a big braxton hicks did it start gushing out. Kept on like that for about a day...

Mmmm I tried lying down and then pottering around a bit more but no further leakage. Guess I'll just keep my eye on it but thinking perhaps not my waters... Started to feel a little bit excited then that something might be happening! No other twinges or anything at this stage :(

I know it's quite minging but because my baby's head is that engaged now, it sometimes presses of my bladder and make me leak a little :blush:

I'm dead paranoid though and have thought my waters have been going for weeks now lol! My MW told me i'd know about it when they actually go so i'm hoping she's right x

It could be your waters going slowly. Is your normal discharge kind of the same or is it thicker? My waters were a lot more watery so I knew what it was! Well at first I thought I had wee'd myself but...haha. Ring your MW or labour ward and see what you think. I got not contrasctions after waters for quite some time either.. Good luck and hope this is it for you!

when my waters broke hun it started as a trickle ( as i was on the way from the chippy lol) then about 3 hours later a big gush came out in the bathroom. i didnt get contractions untill a day and a half later! xxx

Well its now the next day and no futher leakage so can only assume runnier than normal discharage.

The spicy curry and bouncing on birth ball last night doesn't seem to of helped either!!

Back to the waiting game...

Well its now the next day and no futher leakage so can only assume runnier than normal discharage.

The spicy curry and bouncing on birth ball last night doesn't seem to of helped either!!

Back to the waiting game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back