waters leaking or just lil bits of pee...? ha

Got told this morning that it was officially a false alarm. Mw thinks watery discharge rather than actual waters. Apparently this can happen a few times wit your first.

And there was me getting excited!! Xxx

oh bugger........yeah i think mine is watery discharge too......so how do we know....!!! when it really leaks...its all so confusing. ha ha. i guess we will just get the gush either at home or in the hospital and then we will think..'ah ok.....so thats my waters' :) xx

Not a clue lol. I'm hoping (if that is the right word!) that contractions will make it more obvious - I mean some people's waters don't go at all. Xxx

i think they tend to go once your contractions are in full swing dont they......so i think PAIN will be our first indication :) lol...

i am having a day of feeling quite happy for it to stay in there....im not ready again emotionally!!! maybe another week required to get my head round it all.....lol.....xx

I dunno - one of my friends used to be a midwife, and she said - particularly with your first that contractions dont tend to be the first sign - the waters and plug have usually gone before.

Im actually suddenly ready for it - think yesterday's false alarm made me realise - yeah ok lets do this. Before i was really not in any rush. lol

xxx

im now sick of people saying to me 'baby will come when its ready'....i add these are all people who have had their babies and im sure NEVER felt like they wanted theirs to come on time or early...lol..yeah right!!

so i am just going to relax about the whole thing, or try to....and not mention anything to anyone in the 'real world' about boo boo making an appearance anytime soon...

my ladies on here aka...not the real world...will have to put up with my every symptom and twinge :D sorry ladies...lol xx

yeah - i know what you mean. lol - really world people dont quite get it.

My bug bear is "oh you're still here" - eh yes - im having a baby not going to the moon??!!

xxx

lol....my bug bear at the moment is....'your bump is huge'...errr...yeah i know...its stuck on me!

Just to let you know not all waters go while in labour mine were broken for me at 10cm while I was needing to push as they didn't go on their own :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back