help please!

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
im probably being paranoid, but need some reassurance!

ive been getting quite bad braxton hicks for the last 2 days, and for a few hours, ive been getting some...uhhh...leakage.
i dont think its pee, doesn't really smell and its just like water.
my boobs really hurt as well :(
ive heard that when waters break, they dont necessarily have to gush, and can trickle.

someone, please just tell me im being paranoid!

Maybe give your MW/labour ward a call? Just to double check x

I would call your midwife if your worried hun. Better to be safe than sorry.

XX

i don't like making a fuss!
i always feel like im being silly when i call them up!

but i think i might

best thing is work out roughly how much has come out, and what colour if any there is then ring as these are questions they will ask hun x

Dont worry, You're not at all being silly, just checking and to be fair, it's what they are there for. Fx xx

thanks ladies, i think ill give them a ring!

but im worried that they will say to go in, i have no way of getting to hospital!

I had the same thing as this hun and I phoned they told me to go in had a look and my back waters had gone and I was 1cm dilated not sure if its the same hun but you should give them a call like the ladies have said better to be safe hun xxx

Your waters have an unmistakeable smell so it's unlikely to be that. Xx

Has someone just dropped themself in it?!

Last edited:
Me either?
What has Subee got to do with Bumble? And how come they can still post when they've been exiled? Maybe just a bug in the system?

Subee must have accidently answered as Bumble which shows us same person is using 2 accounts. I doubt Subee was exiled when she posted that message but the moderators look at IP addresses. Anyone quote me if I'm wrong but that's how I understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back