TMI - Waters or discharge?

nikki8092

Reaction score
You would think after having 2 kids already i would know at least something lol. Waters with my first were a big gush and i was in hospital, 2nd they were broken. So how do you know if they are trickling or its extra watery discharge, deffo know its not wee as i had a sniff. I was sat on sofa and could feel something trickling. went upstairs and my pants were wet. Have put a pad on so just gonna have a rest and see if it happens again but how do i know the difference?? x

Its hard to know, MW told me to lie on my left side for half hour then stand up and move around a bit and if ur pad is wet then it prob is ur waters as it collects when u lie like that. I'd ring ur MW though and explain, might tell u to do the pad thing then ring back up. Could be an infection if not ur waters xx

thanks, be glad when this pregnancy is over. Other 2 were a breeze compared to this!

Know the feeling! My first pregnancy and labour was brilliant, couldnt complain about anything but this time has been draining, soo differant x

I had this. If they are clear and watery, or streaked with pink, brown or green then it's worth getting the checked. If they are milky in colour then it's just discharge.xx

I've had similar and admit to now being a knicker sniffer lmao but mines just dc. Maybe after the scare you had the other week it would be worth ringing the mw and getting checked over :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back