waters leaking or just lil bits of pee...? ha

Samsgirl

Reaction score
all today.....if i have laughed then i have felt a tiny trickle.....i have a pad on but i am still struggling to distinguish whether its pee or waters....its a straw yello colour...which could be both and i have done the sniff test and athough it smells sweetish (sorry tmi) it could stil be pee??? i have no idea...lol

will just keep an eye on it but unless you get a sudden gush...i bet its quite hard to tell if they start to go with a trickle....

its probably pee cos boo boo#s head now feels very low so its probably just pushing on my bladder cos its making me poo more too! oh the joys xx

Last edited:
Hmmm...I'm not sure what it could be! You should just keep an eye on it, and if you suspect it's your waters, call the hospital!

xx

yeah, will do......its just a small amount but will keep a check on it....xx

I have been exactly the same although havebt had underwear on so feels more than what it was! Was yellow and smelt eggy? No idea why but was horrible! Ive been doing lots of poos too and didn't even realise with her head being down corse it's gonna cause pressure! Hope this is it for you! The start of things!! Think im too early although I have a feeling my little miss may be an early baby with being engaged for weeks now and 3/5 to brim. X

I've been 3/5 engaged constantly since 33 weeks, and it still hasn't done anything. I suppose they'll come when they're ready to.

Oyeah i know it means nothing to baby coming early but been having so many bh and back pain I just have a feeling she's coming early, more like in hope lol

oh hun could be the start defo call mw if it eeps happening

will see what its like overnight and tomorrow morning...things feel like they have calmed down again here tbh.....

Mines been doing that today as well. I think it's pee but it's really hard to tell. Also apparently most people don't get a huge gush - just enough to wet underwater, so that doesn't really help. Xxx

i havent even had much discharge recently tbh so id be hard pressed to tell the difference now lol. unless ya get sontractions id say its hard to be sure without flooding your clothes or something

Yeah I have excess fluid anyway so if that was a small trickle it would be ok. Got scan on Tuesday anyway and consultant appointment so can get checked then xx

Have you had anything else?? I Just lost a chunk of plug. :sick: - so am wondering if it maybe was a trickle of waters this morning. xxx

What was the plug like and how much? I think I may have been losing a little each day for a few days. None today but yesterday morning I would say there was about a ten pence size of snotty stuff . Just a yellow cream colour xx

There wasnt a huge lot - it was kinda clear ish - similar colour to discharge - but a LOT thicker - very jelly like - rather disgusting tbh!!

Sounds exactly same as mine........oh blimey xx

lol....tmi alert but had a bit more yellow stuff on pad before and had a sniff...so did OH..lol..and its def not wee....

could be discharge mind you....but im pretty sure its not wee.... xx

Snap. I wasn't brave enough to ask DH to sniff lol. But I phoned mw and she said you can also get a very watery discharge at this stage which is a bit confusing. I'm going down in the morning for a wee check. Xxx

seems like we could have quite a few labour watches in the next few days!!

xxxx

i have had no more so think mine was discharge......... :( looks like boo boo staying put. let me know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back