help please!

Me either?
What has Subee got to do with Bumble? And how come they can still post when they've been exiled? Maybe just a bug in the system?

Hi Naomi,

I think Subee was exiled after they posted. From the looks of thinks Coco is correct, both posts from Bumble and Subee were from the same IP address. I'm guessing 'someone' forgot to log out of their 'second' ID.... hence exile. I could be wrong, but thats how it appears.

Before we jump to conclusions - Bumble hasn't been exiled and surely if both were the same person then both would have been exiled. She hasn't been online since her last post where she said she would call her midwife. I'm sure either bumble herself or a mod will be along to clear it up.

Ah, I see! How odd to have two user ID's - why would anyone want to? Am I being dim again?

Before we jump to conclusions - Bumble hasn't been exiled and surely if both were the same person then both would have been exiled. She hasn't been online since her last post where she said she would call her midwife. I'm sure either bumble herself or a mod will be along to clear it up.

Sorry, my bad. Completely agree. No explaination needed, well not to me anyway.

Sorry, my bad. Completely agree. No explaination needed, well not to me anyway.

Not accusing anyone of anything, but has it been reported to the Mods?!

I'm sure Bumble is genuine :)

hey, what on earth has just happened here??

i do want to assure you ladies that i am genuine and am as clueless as you in regards to that other poster!!
i haven't recieved a PM from a mod, but may ask them what they think has happened.

anywho... i ended up going to hospital, everything is absolutley fine, they think i may have another infection (i only finished the treatment for a heavy infection last week!!) so i have to ring back on thursday/friday for the results.
i then couldn't get back home, until 10am, so was sitting in a hospital for about 7 hours, after being discharged from maternity! luckily, my friend came with me, i got back and went straight to sleep, seeing as i had been awake for over 24 hours, and have no woken up and i am shattered, but still glad i went to get everything checked out.

Probably someone replying to this thread thinking they were replying to something else.

Glad to hear that you're and LO are ok and everything went alright at the hospital, fx for your results and hope the infection clears up soon.

thankyou :)

i have messaged a moderator to find out whats going on, im just very worried that people will think im a troll, because we have had a horrible experience with that recently. hopefully it was just a mistake/misunderstanding.

xx

I can assure you all bumble isn't a troll. Ive been talking to her since tri1! I seriously doubt she's been lying all that time, glad everythings ok :) x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

I wasn't for a second accusing you chicken, I asked about the mod think to clear the situation up :),

Glad everything's okay xxx

dont worry, im not accusing anyone of accusing me! lol :)

its understandable that people would be a little bit wary because of the type of forum it is, and because there have been some horrible people in the past.

xx

Glad everything ok bumble. Take care xx

I've been following bumble for ages too, and I dont think there's anything suspicious there either. That's why I originally thought it must have been a mistake. Don't worry bumble - we all know and remember you for being kind and genuine!

Glad all is ok hun :) hope your infection clears up soon x x

Last edited:
thankyou Naomi and vixxie :)

i saw the midwife and Jasmine is moving lower down!! heartbeat and measurements all perfect!

cant believe there is only 5 weeks to go!!

Good news! Glad all is well with you both. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back