Waters leaking??? (TMI)

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
How do you know if your waters are leaking??
Yesterday, every now and then I kept feeling a trickling feeling, but every time I went & checked, my Tena lady was clear! Later I touched it (disgusting I know) & it was damp! Usually there are yellowish Marks on it from discharge but not yesterday! So I took the Tena lady off & sure enough within about half an hour my knickers was damp! But it wasn't the usual thick stuff, they just looked & felt damp! So I slept all night in my knickers & several times when I got up they was damp! This morning we had a sniff (eeewwww!) and it doesn't smell like urine!!! I've put a Tena lady back on & I am still feeling the odd trickle, but I noticed that there is a very pale yellow mark there this morning!
I don't know what to do!! I want to call maternity ward because of the infection risk, but I'm scared I'm wrong!!! What do you think??? X x

Oh to those who are on my friends on facebook, please don't put anything on there yet, I don't want everyone phoning or texting just yet!!

Ring them up hun, you don't have anything to lose, that's what they are there for :)

Exciting! This could be the start for you xxx

Thanks, yeah think I'm gonna ring! Fingers crossed I'm not wrong!! X x

I agree worthwhile getting checked out, you've got nothing to lose. Good Luck I hope it is your waters xxx

Ohh let me know what they say as ive been experiencing the same! Hope it's the start of things for you.xx

I knew if that makes sense and the midwife sent me away and didn't take notice of me! It had a smell to it but not a nasty one I thought and it was very liquid! Dunno what else I can say. I'll drop u a message later. Hope ur ok!

Yeah ring them up sounds positive. Definetly have my Fx for you. Come on lilli xxx

I had this on the sat before Fin was born and it was watery discharge....this continued all week until weds afternoon when apparently it was then my waters that had broken though I thought it felt, looked and smelt the same as my watery DC. U just can't tell sometimes-def get it checked out xxx

Also mine was leaking down my leg and I had to change the pad a lot too!

Ok thanks girls. I called them and she said towards the end the discharge does got very watery which is why a lot of people get them mixed up. I've got to wear a maternity pad for a few hours, she said after a few hours if it is quite damp, then it's most likely my waters and I will have to go in for a check up, then go back in to be induced in a few days. I'm guessing it is just discharge :( but thanks again ladies x x x

same happened with me but no one believed me and i went 5 days with my waters trickling until they finally decided to do a speculum..........and kapow there was my waters........lol! x gl hun x

Aww I hope it does mean something! I want us both to pop on our due date and not have to be induced!

I've not had anything watery as such just some clumpy white discharge (tmi lol). I'm praying for my waters to just pop sometime soon :(!

Hope it is hun :hug: I'm damp all the time do don't think I'll know if it trickles :roll: xxx

Weird they will wait a few days to induce-is that what u want? I went straight into the hospital to be examined to check if it was watery DC or waters. Hope something happens naturally soon for you xxxx

Thanks girls, sadly I don't think it's my waters :( I guess my discharge has just turned watery! Me too Hunnie but she really is teasing! The braxton hicks make me stop whatever I'm doing now & often I shout ouch! I'm getting really down now :( our hospital seems to really be against inductions! The earliest they will induce me if me or Lilli don't have any problems is the 24th!! I keep thinking that I've got at least another two weeks of not sleeping, not being able to get comfy and the back ache & braxton hicks!! Just makes me wanna cry :'(
Oh well back to the waiting game! Fingers crossed it won't be much longer for us girls & I'm really hoping you manage to start Hunnie before your induction date x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back