• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waters have broke

suzzi

Reaction score
well i woke up about half hour ago and felt some period pain x just went to loo and waters have gone, wasnt sure at first so put pad on and yep defo!!

im just having a coffe and then im gonna phone hospital, i wouldnt say im having contraction yet although go presurre in bum lol

will keep you posted x x if can get signal on my phone x x

thanks just phoned hospital and am going in at 9 so left oh in bed not told him yet hes better off sleeping, having few cramps but nothing bad or long, just had coffee and gonna watch tv and keep eye on pain x

Sounds like you have everything under control!
Will be looking forward to hearing ow things are progressing:)

thanks x xt getting cramps every 10 mins lasting 20 seconds so hopefully things going in right direction x my only worry is when i had my daughter contractions werent strong or regular and i was 8cm when went to hospital and had her an hour later, dont get me wrong would love it to be like that again but bit scary as i didnt really think i was in proper labour x thought it would be hours away x x

Good luck suzzi! I'm stalkin your thread.. if u feel u should go in to hospital earlier just call them and explain I'm sure they will understand... anyway the works they can do is examine you and tell you to go home zx

thanks all, mw said to call back and go in if need be x x im just watching tv at the moment oh still asleep and dont know anythings going off lol.

have sterilized some bottles and got my clothes all ready to go x x

im rather calm at the minute which is suprsing lol x x oh well see how long that last xx

Oh wow good luck hun, hope to hear you have had baby soon xx

yeyyyy about time women lol.im soooo excited. how u feeling now?? xxxxx

ah ange im so glad you came on been waiting to let you know lol im feeling fine still getting pains so im just off for a bath before i go hospital x x x

better let oh know now lol xx

im so glad i woke up when i did,i checked at about 1ish b4 i went sleep and caitlins been feedin henley durin the night and i just got up with him then,as soon as i opened my eyes had to put laptop on...im soooooo happy 4 u hun...this is really it your gonna get your babba!!! id have been gutted if id missed u.xxxxx stayin on now till u go offline lol xxxx

Good luck Hun! Possibly a 20.11.2011 baby on the way!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back